Honda Crank holder tool

Gergwheel1647545492

so i have personally done this on my 06 civic multiple time so i can vouch that it works, but i put a breaker bar on the crank bolt then wedge it into the lower control arm with 2x4's then bump the starter with the ignition fuse pulled. breaks that puppy off every time.

ive done it now at least 5 times and haven't messed up my starter or anything yet...

so i have personally done this on my 06 civic multiple time so i can vouch that it works, but i put a breaker bar on the crank bolt then wedge it into the lower control arm with 2x4's then bump the starter with the ignition fuse pulled. breaks that puppy off every time.

ive done it now at least 5 times and haven't messed up my starter or anything yet...

i have it off, i need to properly torque it back on. and no i would never do that when there is a $30 tool i can just buy, i have read many stories of people doing that and it just sounds retarded.

i have it off, i need to properly torque it back on. and no i would never do that when there is a $30 tool i can just buy, i have read many stories of people doing that and it just sounds retarded.

1/2 impact does wonders