lambos are cool

Sam1647545489

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol @ RC K9's comment on his FB.

"How's the block coming? Are all the gussets done yet?" (or something to the effect)

Who the hell decides to weld on a Lambo engine block? Maybe he needs it when he makes 1000 n/a HP.

Blow me fil. Your building a Shitbox DSM because you can get cheap power and your hating on me because I've got fabricators hooking me up with free shit.

If I wanted to go and tune a car @ Dyno Brians dyno (Which I have before) I'm free to do so. I support IPS because I feel they do great work. Per how I'm Paid by IPS I'm a contractor just like Brian Turner. Yet I see BT wearing his IPS hoody everytime he's there.

its not free when you have to barter for it dumbass, and its an exhaust, how much fab work do you really need on the g ? i have "free" work being done by a fabricator as well, except im bartering nothing. Yes i am building a shit box dsm, funny part is even trying to make it shitty, it still looks better than the rhino junk you did on your subi. Im pretty sure all the ips people wear ips clothing when they are in the store. Most places have you wear a uniform, or something representing the company when you are working for them. You should never use you and brian turner on an equal level, you are a hack tuner, he is the real deal. You nut-swing off the success of others and brag like you have done something awesome in that shop other than being a laughing joke. Trust me, the same people you work with there, are the same ones laughing at you when you are not there. :no: Ive heard it first hand, when i was there. ;)

Lol @ RC K9's comment on his FB.

"How's the block coming? Are all the gussets done yet?" (or something to the effect)

Who the hell decides to weld on a Lambo engine block? Maybe he needs it when he makes 1000 n/a HP.

lol

They also disabled the comment box on their wall. Damnit.

Actually with the AWD system in my car the Linked rollers will prevent my car from constantly trying to shift power back to the front wheels. You can see it doing it in the dyno jet @ IPS.

I'm actually friends with some of the people @ CTD. and I did some IT Work for them and they are doing some exhaust work on my infinity next week.

I'm not sure what I find more disturbing.

The fact that you would allow CTD to touch your car.... or the fact that you risk destroying your drivetrain just to see a higher number on the dyno screen.

The fact that you would allow CTD to touch your car.... or the fact that you risk destroying your drivetrain just to see a higher number on the dyno screen.

dynos are real life numbers bro. 239-241... REAL NUMBERS

its not free when you have to barter for it dumbass, and its an exhaust, how much fab work do you really need on the g ? i have "free" work being done by a fabricator as well, except im bartering nothing. Yes i am building a shit box dsm, funny part is even trying to make it shitty, it still looks better than the rhino junk you did on your subi. Im pretty sure all the ips people wear ips clothing when they are in the store. Most places have you wear a uniform, or something representing the company when you are working for them. You should never use you and brian turner on an equal level, you are a hack tuner, he is the real deal. You nut-swing off the success of others and brag like you have done something awesome in that shop other than being a laughing joke. Trust me, the same people you work with there, are the same ones laughing at you when you are not there. :no: Ive heard it first hand, when i was there. ;)

Your right I'm such a Hack. Thats why Brian had ey tune his buddys car.

I'm well aware of the jokes made about me and I could give a fuck less. Still got Paid. The Irony is the jokes made such as Pushrod Length and Injector size I WAS CORRECT BOTH TIMES. OOOPS Burned. Would you like invoice numbers for the Orange car that got the push roads and the black one that got the injectors? OOPS. Or the other joke about my me falling on my ass fucking around one day.

how many 800HP cars have you even driven let alone tuned.

So when your even remotely on my level professional speaking we can talk until then go back to collections or what ever it is you do. My tuning Career speaks for itself and my IT career also does the same.

I'm 32 and VP Level with 0 college and have a on going tuning career doing 4-5 cars a month .

??? I got no idea what this means, I'm refering to how the G's AWD System works I see no danger in making pulls on my car. Again I know more about this whole situation then anyone else in this entire thread. I know the orginal power goal was 1670 thats why it has the size turbos it does. I also know that Zach Worked @ IPS Motorsports for a descnt amount of time and did great work.

So I'm the bad guy because I'm willing to barter some IT work for some Exhaust work.

Edited by Thorne
Fuck Fill .

Your right I'm such a Hack. Thats why Brian had ey tune his buddys car.

I'm well aware of the jokes made about me and I could give a fuck less. Still got Paid. The Irony is the jokes made such as Pushrod Length and Injector size I WAS CORRECT BOTH TIMES. OOOPS Burned. Would you like invoice numbers for the Orange car that got the push roads and the black one that got the injectors? OOPS. Or the other joke about my me falling on my ass fucking around one day.

how many 800HP cars have you even driven let alone tuned.

So when your even remotely on my level professional speaking we can talk until then go back to collections or what ever it is you do. My tuning Career speaks for itself and my IT career also does the same.

I'm 32 and VP Level with 0 college and have a on going tuning career doing 4-5 cars a month .

minus the fact that i didnt understand 40% of that, ill take what i could understand and use that against you. Ive never done collections, congrats on have no degree, and i dont think anyone cares how many 800 hp cars youve pulled from the back of ips to the front of ips. You and mark duffy are on the same level of dick sucking hobos who live your achievements through other mens reality. Your tunning career is a joke, and from the reviews on the cars you have done, i wouldnt let you tune a big wheel. Your 32 bragging about what another mans car does and how you drove his car.... THATS NOTHING TO BRAG ABOUT. you are a nerdy, clueless, fat, sloppy, uneducated, clown who hasnt changed since the day i met you back in 06. If you had half the intuition that you thought you did, you would have already slit your wrists knowing what a fucking waste of blood circulation you are. Please inform us all, what do scambos nuts smell like after you have washed waxed and dried them for him, while he tunes?

Fill since I'm such a hack Lets see you tune your DSM yourself. no help . $100 and I'll pay for your dyno time.

Until you can do that EAT A DICK.

I never claimed to be a tuner did i? i know absolutley nothing about tuning, but i know 1 thing, i know enough to know when im not good at something, unlike you. Keep the good work up, ive heard 0 good reviews about your final tunes. 0, thats less than 1. that means no one is happy with your tunes, ever.

I think it's time to publicly address the idiocy that is often posted to this page. Here is a prime example of one such ignoramus and his 'input' along with our response. Some people are simply too stupid to get rid of and must instead, be mocked..

***POST: How come Underground Racing has had Motec ECUs for their Aventador (a V12, like yours) and Gallardos for a while and you don't have a single unit ready? I'm not buying the "blah blah, it has to be rewritten" nonsense, neither is anybody else that's got more than a whiff of knowledge about cars.

***RESPONSE: The answer is very simple and even before we get into it, we will give you the benefit of the doubt that you are referring to the new M1 series from Motec even though you didn't specify them. First off, UGR has never done any type of work with Motec; John Reed Racing does all of the work for them. Second, UGR simply has a Motec ECU piggy-backed onto the stock ECUs to control boost fuel and the extra injectors. UGR has NEVER even attempted to eliminate all 3 ECUs in a Lamborghini (including the TCU); for, if they ever had tried, Motec would have all of the information (e.g., cam and crank signals, CAN BUS, etc.) that we are currently having to feed them during this process. Third, you seem to be confusing the platforms as any '09 and later Gallardo uses direct injection which means you need a M182 ECU instead of a M190 ECU like we have as the M190s do not do DI. Fourth, it was John Reed himself who explained on another forum that not only was Motec writing the proprietary, custom firmware for us, but that it takes a very long time. I guess the person solely responsible for making every UGR run isn't someone who has "more than a whiff of knowledge about cars."

Perhaps you should have run your thoughts past NASA first so that they could have hexagonally gagged you thereby preventing you from posting idiocy.

An idiot arguing with idiots on an idiotic FB page; that's some primo marketing right there.

Let me ask the professionals (in any field) of CR something; when someone asks you why you haven't done something, or you're asked why your work is not thought of as good as someone else's what do you do?

In my line of work, I find it best to step back, examine my processes and current goals, and figure out a way to best achieve those goals and what changes I need to make. I also know that if I was seen mocking people on facebook while charging an arm and a leg for perpetually delayed project I would hope to the almighty Vishnu that my clients didn't see it.

This assflute apparently thinks it's a better policy to tear apart the work of someone else so his looks better by comparison.

minus the fact that i didnt understand 40% of that, ill take what i could understand and use that against you. Ive never done collections, congrats on have no degree, and i dont think anyone cares how many 800 hp cars youve pulled from the back of ips to the front of ips. You and mark duffy are on the same level of dick sucking hobos who live your achievements through other mens reality. Your tunning career is a joke, and from the reviews on the cars you have done, i wouldnt let you tune a big wheel. Your 32 bragging about what another mans car does and how you drove his car.... THATS NOTHING TO BRAG ABOUT. you are a nerdy, clueless, fat, sloppy, uneducated, clown who hasnt changed since the day i met you back in 06. If you had half the intuition that you thought you did, you would have already slit your wrists knowing what a fucking waste of blood circulation you are. Please inform us all, what do scambos nuts smell like after you have washed waxed and dried them for him, while he tunes?

Eric was at RDP when I was tuning all the higher end cars and I did them alone. Mark's Old TT Camaro that was 100% my tuning. Steve C's Vette @ 800whp that was me . The 800Hp Black TT Vette Me again the ZR1 me .

So fuck you. I'm going to keep tuning cars and making money while you are still trying to piece together your broke dick DSM.

Where does Eric work today? Thats right for me @ chase. Your not qualified to make my fucking coffee.

Go back to being the idiot your are with your gun in your GTO and your retarded looking sweater. And I continue to HACKTUNE Cars and what ever it is I do in your mind at the bank.

I never claimed to be a tuner did i? i know absolutley nothing about tuning, but i know 1 thing, i know enough to know when im not good at something, unlike you. Keep the good work up, ive heard 0 good reviews about your final tunes. 0, thats less than 1. that means no one is happy with your tunes, ever.

You know why because most of the time I don't meet the clients. My point was I decided I was going to tune my own car I taught myself how then was hired on by a shop and then hired on to a even bigger shop.

SUCK MY BALLS Fill.

An idiot arguing with idiots on an idiotic forum page; that's some primo Columbusracing right there

You guys are making all of my arguments for me. Fill vs. Thorne is entertaining as shit. Also, it's helping me re-learn how to read "dumb".

LOL @ "You're not qualified to make my coffee"

??? I got no idea what this means, I'm refering to how the G's AWD System works I see no danger in making pulls on my car. Again I know more about this whole situation then anyone else in this entire thread. I know the orginal power goal was 1670 thats why it has the size turbos it does. I also know that Zach Worked @ IPS Motorsports for a descnt amount of time and did great work.

So I'm the bad guy because I'm willing to barter some IT work for some Exhaust work.

:gabe: Busting balls bro.

I am not very familiar with the G35's AWD system, but I assumed if you could visually see the car transferring power between the front and back that the car shouldn't be on anything but a locked AWD dyno. (and you stated that you dyno yours at IPS without the dyno being in AWD locked mode.... Unless I misunderstood)

Cliffs: CTD is nothing more than a high school shop class filled with cars that don't do shit.

Not explicitly true. I am unsure of the specifics, but at the first AutoX of the year, there was a new Subaru STi sponsored by CTD, which was the fastest in the STU class, and was within a shout of taking FTD at the event....