lambos are cool

Sam1647545489

Starting and idling is a far cry from "running" as any car guy would be concenred.

I strongly disagree! Building an engine from a bare block and then getting it running on a stand alone ECU is an amazing accomplishment!

I jumped up and down like 14year old girl at a justin beiber concert on my last engine build. Sure it idles like crap, and bogged down horribly with anything more than a tiny blip of the throttle, but god damn it, it was running!!

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I strongly disagree! Building an engine from a bare block and then getting it running on a stand alone ECU is an amazing accomplishment!

I jumped up and down like 14year old girl at a justin beiber concert on my last engine build. Sure it idles like crap, and bogged down horribly with anything more than a tiny blip of the throttle, but god damn it, it was running!!

Meh.

Problem is, he started a very good running car.

increase your expectations

so, how much $$ is this guy supposed to have gotten from his pops? it seems to me like he spends a metric fuckton of money as if it would never run out.

With how successful his Dad was, I'd guess something around a mill a year for life-depending how the trust is structured.

I checked the Delaware Co. auditor's website. He has a nice house, but its not too crazy. Couple of Lambos, Porsche, BMW, big Dodge, and a bigger Truck. Whatever his Dad left him, it's probably halfway burnt up.

He's obviously not THAT rich if his shit isn't in a trust