ROADKILL!

gillbot

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Looking forward to getting home to watch this! I was on their YouTube channel just after midnight, and it said "every fourth Friday". Got sadpanda thinking this was the third Friday of September.

I is bank3r...I's good at the maths. :lol:

EDIT: Aahhhh...I love ROADKILL :)

Edited by zeitgeist57
One Love

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Loved the new episode! I really wish there was some more driving of the car but i think it was my favorite episode. I really hope they do a part 2 or a second episode with this car! I was on YouTube yesterday refreshing the roadkill playlist waiting for the episode to come live! They posted on facebook they were having issues with it uploading cause it was so long and that it should of been up by noon pacific yesterday, but it wasnt, so i kept refreshing it every 30 till it came live! When i watched it it had 31 views lol!

Also LOL to the power that 440 makes.

• 1 month later...

The drive back from the PRI show in Indy to California in a blizzard (At points) in the new LS7 powered crusher Camaro!

I just got back from two days' camping, and sat down to watch this episode. I have to say it was one of the best. Finnegan's parents…the build…all the people helping F&F…the drive…the drag at the end…great stuff.

That LS7 sounds like a beast with that 7k redline! :fuckyeah:

That episode was in my opinion the best one yet. Such a long episode, for once! Amazing to think that car gets 17mpg with 4.55's, run's basically 9's in the 1/4, and is still pretty useable for a 2500 mile roadtrip.

I dont think it had the 4.55's in it for the road trip, just the drag strip.

• 4 weeks later...