ROADKILL!

gillbot

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Is it just me or does it seem like they are selling out? Honestly made it halfway through and started to get really annoyed with them over-focusing on stupid products rather then doing normal RoadKill chit.

NVM, new show I guess?

Is it just me or does it seem like they are selling out? Honestly made it halfway through and started to get really annoyed with them over-focusing on stupid products rather then doing normal RoadKill chit.

NVM, new show I guess?

It's a free show, stop bitching

It's a free show, stop bitching

That actually wasn't roadkill, it was "Hot Rod Garage" which apparently they are the new hosts of?

Different show, different format, i get it. No complaints here.

I got bored halfway through as well. The show was fun initially when they were fixing up $500 beaters.. now just like everything else, they're selling out.

That clip is actually a new series/show that is hosted by Finnegan, and he had Frieburger as a guest (I thought it was Roadkill at first too). They just brought over some vehicles from Roadkill. I get the impression Roadkill is still going to continue in it's original format...It'd better.

That actually wasn't roadkill, it was "Hot Rod Garage" which apparently they are the new hosts of?

Different show, different format, i get it. No complaints here.

Okay I attempted to burn time at work at watch this, It's unwatchable.

Okay I attempted to burn time at work at watch this, It's unwatchable.

I dunno about "unwatchable", but it is really different watching them be 100% serious, along with doing promotional segments and whatnot.

I enjoyed that they don't edit out their faults and fails. Plus, even though there were sponsors, it was funny how they weren't pulling any punches on whether products would work or not..

I haven't watched a Powerblock TV show in over a couple of years...but THAT shit is unwatchable.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...