Ohio Mile Crash

wagner

Did video footage of the LMR crash ever show up?

No, I have not seen it yet. Last I heard they were "working on it", but there were also rumors floating around that there was serious driver error, and other things that will cause it to never to be released.

No, I have not seen it yet. Last I heard they were "working on it", but there were also rumors floating around that there was serious driver error, and other things that will cause it to never to be released.

Serious driver error?

I still don't understand how they were able to get people delete footage.

Serious driver error?

I still don't understand how they were able to get people delete footage.

You really can't see the entire track at one of these events. You would have to be at the right spot at the right time to really see the entire crash if it happend at the top end.

Also, there were some people on Yellowbullet saying the crash happend on a run after the track had been shutdown for the day. That would explain the lack of footage, but I don't know if that rumor was ever confirmed.

The thing that makes me think there is shady stuff in play is the lack of information about what happend.

Did the diff lock up too much from decel (custom ramp angles/etc), or did something break at the finish?

EDIT: In the comments it says:

he saw oil pressure gauge

said -0-

(wire fell off)

so he tried to hit neutral

mis-shift and hit 2nd

*Spin Cycle*

Edited by bmwohio