New addition to the family. *New Dog*

macpyro2

We have been looking a while now for a new dog and ended up with Rosie. Got her from the Delaware dog pound, after finding and researching her I think we ended up with a great dog.

Pound said she is 2 yrs. very obedient. Did however say she is American bulldog/ Spaniel mix (blood test), I dont know though I see pit.

http://i44.tinypic.com/24e0w40.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/25qar0k.jpg

People see "pit" in a lot of dogs that are not. Which is why you have so many retarded dog catchers out there catching boxer mixes saying.

Regardless, good looking dog. Congrats.

Great.

Love rescue dogs. Too many dogs die while people spend hundreds at petland.

:no:

Try THOUSANDS, Joans.

I take the keeds to PetLand on Bethel Rd during the winter months...they can hold the kitties and birds for free, no pets needed at home!

I saw this young couple holding a brown puppy...didn't really know what it was...with one of the PetLand consultants in the little cubicle thingies saying "If you finance the $3800 it's no interest for the first 6 months!" :eek:

Srsly, I think I doubled over...:fuuuu:

Try THOUSANDS, Joans.

I take the keeds to PetLand on Bethel Rd during the winter months...they can hold the kitties and birds for free, no pets needed at home!

I saw this young couple holding a brown puppy...didn't really know what it was...with one of the PetLand consultants in the little cubicle thingies saying "If you finance the $3800 it's no interest for the first 6 months!" :eek:

vomit.jpg

Try THOUSANDS, Joans.

I have seen thins a few times just going through petland. You would have to knock off the two zeros and divide by 2 and you still would be paying more for what we paid for Rosie. Who is already house broken.

About to go to some dog training with a good friend who is a certified dog trainer. A little bit testing to see what her tendencies are.

Worn out from our run this morning.

http://i39.tinypic.com/2zrdp5c.jpg

Try THOUSANDS, Joans.

finance a $3800 dog, now I have seen it all. I can see it now the new owner telling everyone that I have only 12 payments left and she is all mine.

My wife is a vet, and those Pet Land/Pecco dogs are just from a farm that cranks them out. They have all kinds of issues.

I have 2 rescue labs. One is from a owner who bought him at a pet store! lol.

My brother has a rescue lab as well, he's kind of a dummy in a fun way, but is still a great dog.

Ive had a couple rescue pits and have had no issues with them, and most cases of dog attacks on people, the dog gets misidentified as a pit.