Top End Close Call

wagner

drag race! drag race! drag race! here we go! here we go! wow! wow! wow! here we go! wow! wow! wow! oh he lost it! he lost it! he lost it! wow! wow! wow! he lost it! he lost it! wow! wow! wow! hope he's ok! wow! wow! wow! ok everyone stay off the track...

The only good thing about the announcer is the fact he is a huge OSU fan and loves to talk shit to all the UM and MSU fans.

Otherwise, after about 8 hours of that shit you want to muderface someone.

Al Tuci is one cool mother fucker that says some of the funniest shit when the mic is off.

for those of you talking about the announcer, if you werent there then you wouldnt understand. Payso does a great job up there and you have to be there to understand. Ive literally never had so much fun at a racing event. This tops NHRA all day, that car was FUCKED UP when they pulled it around the corner. Luckily the driver only had a broken arm.

for those of you talking about the announcer, if you werent there then you wouldnt understand. Payso does a great job up there and you have to be there to understand. Ive literally never had so much fun at a racing event. This tops NHRA all day, that car was FUCKED UP when they pulled it around the corner. Luckily the driver only had a broken arm.

you better slap yourself in the face a with slice of bologna fool! nothing tops the NHRA nitro cars...nothing!!!

you better slap yourself in the face a with slice of bologna fool! nothing tops the NHRA nitro cars...nothing!!!

come to a true grudge event, you will change your mind. I love NHRA for the pure power, noise, speed. Grudge events have more driver IMO the drama, you are up in the thick of things, the money being tossed around. Come to Milan with us next month and tell me what you think

come to a true grudge event, you will change your mind. I love NHRA for the pure power, noise, speed. Grudge events have more driver IMO the drama, you are up in the thick of things, the money being tossed around. Come to Milan with us next month and tell me what you think

You need to go to the Ultimate Outlaws race at Milan in August and the Shakedown at Norwalk in October. You will see the best small tire and pro mod racers in the world at these two events.

If you want to travel the No Mercy event at SGMP in Sept. will be a new level of insane. There are some serious money races being set up and the callouts these guys are tossing around make midwest grudge events look like the kids at sawmill tossing around $20 bets.

Bad9er racing said they will race ANY slick tire car in Radial vs The World for $20,000. That car is one bad bitch and is running 4.20's in the 1/8th and is not even at full tilt yet...

http://waggz.smugmug.com/Other/Lights-Out-4-Down-Track-Shots/i-9z5W6gq/0/M/IMG_4055-M.jpg

Wow, really?

You need to go to the Ultimate Outlaws race at Milan in August and the Shakedown at Norwalk in October. You will see the best small tire and pro mod racers in the world at these two events.

If you want to travel the No Mercy event at SGMP in Sept. will be a new level of insane. There are some serious money races being set up and the callouts these guys are tossing around make midwest grudge events look like the kids at sawmill tossing around $20 bets.

Bad9er racing said they will race ANY slick tire car in Radial vs The World for $20,000. That car is one bad bitch and is running 4.20's in the 1/8th and is not even at full tilt yet...

http://waggz.smugmug.com/Other/Lights-Out-4-Down-Track-Shots/i-9z5W6gq/0/M/IMG_4055-M.jpg

we will be at all these events now, gotta get face time in with promoters and racers to make us more noticeable. that purple nova from track day, made me his bitch Saturday and I didn't mind not one bit. he will be coming to Columbus June 29th w/ some friends. its all about face time.

GRTTFMF