Finally got my 10 second slip

Been wanting to hit 10s ever since the end of last year. Ran an 11.09 in October. This past Saturday I was determined to get 10.xx, and finally got it!

603852_10151436811887476_1190143008_n.jpg

Car has a stock (ebay remanufactured) TR3650, stock 8.8, stock 28 spline axles, stock rear control arms, and stock suspension all around minus lowering springs. Pulled a 1.48 60ft on an earlier pass, but let out a few times cause slicks were being sketchy!

Nice!

Time to put an auto in it and stop working so hard :)

Thanks! Maybe once the stock trans breaks it will see an auto....or 6 speed :)

Congrats!! There's a lot left in it. 10.5's ??

Thanks man! If I wouldn't have let off my 1.48 run it would ha e at least been 10.50s

saw this on fb the other day, congrats bro. car is coming together nicely

Thanks my man!

dis. That second gear granny shift... Never let off the gas.

Hot car. That turbo whistle gave me a hard on :)

Haha the trans doesn't like much of my shifting as it is. Definitely on borrowed time. I did powershift 4th though! But thanks man!

Very nice. 106 in the 1/8th and only 133 in the 1/4? Figured it would have gained a couple more on the back half.

Thank you. I was kinda stumped on that tik. Then the data logger was showing I was shifting early. Still getting used to my new redline. I shift at 6700 now. Should be 136-138 traps