I just came from McDonalds, right?!

bmwohio

Does the 911 operator sound annoyed or like he hates his job to anyone else?

Yeah, sure now this is as large as it is, he'll be hearing about his attitude on that call. Maybe it was the way Ramsey was speaking to him.

anyone notice the look on Ramsey's face when the police siren went off around 1:07 in the 2nd video? dude looked paranoid either way props to this man

I thought the same thing, its rare that an outcome like this happens and is comical as well. Props to Ramsey.

Anyone else think four counts of rape and kidnapping doesn't even touch what this dude should be charged with? I guess human slavery, torture, etc aren't offenses?

Beyond that, I think special charges and special punishment should be created for this type of guy.

Anyone else think four counts of rape and kidnapping doesn't even touch what this dude should be charged with? I guess human slavery, torture, etc aren't offenses?

Beyond that, I think special charges and special punishment should be created for this type of guy.

Chain him up in prison and let him be the fuck toy for 10 years. After that, shoot him in the face.