Holy shit Police video

Buck531

Also, how many shots did it take to drop that SOB? I'll be keeping my 17rd magazines.. thanks.

fyi, that female cop is my sister.

Glad she is okay and wish her the best from CR, sucks that she lost a finger. But she is still pretty freaking hot.

Ian was just telling me the story at C&C a few weeks ago.

Unbelievable to actually see the video. Must've been tough to watch, Ian!

It was really tough to watch to be honest, having 2 siblings that are cops you always have that feeling lingering in the back of your mind that it could happen, but you dont expect it to happen to the one working in Middlefield, heart of Amish country. She actually did a radio interview the other day where I think she did a great job explaining the whole story. Long interview, but sheds light on everything.

Edited by spkcadet

not to take away from your sisters story but in the realm of traffic stop shootings here is the West Memphis PD incident involving the father and son duo from Ohio.

it picks up at 5:50

What is going on inside the car? Is there a third person?

It was really tough to watch to be honest, having 2 siblings that are cops you always have that feeling lingering in the back of your mind that it could happen, but you dont expect it to happen to the one working in Middlefield, heart of Amish country. She actually did a radio interview the other day where I think she did a great job explaining the whole story. Long interview, but sheds light on everything.

Hell, it was semi-hard for me to watch that and I don't know anyone involved! Crazy world we live in and it's good to hear that both of them are doing well and are still alive. 37 rounds from that nut!

not to take away from your sisters story but in the realm of traffic stop shootings here is the West Memphis PD incident involving the father and son duo from Ohio.

To be honest when I got the phone call that she was shot this is kinda what was going through my head. I was actually at the Wings / Blue Jackets game up in detroit and got the call when I left the game. I literally zoned out for the next half an hour before I snapped back to. This kind of stuff is becoming more and more common it seems, and since a lot of officers roll one deep due to budget cuts, it is becoming easier for them to do that kind of stuff.

To be honest when I got the phone call that she was shot this is kinda what was going through my head. I was actually at the Wings / Blue Jackets game up in detroit and got the call when I left the game. I literally zoned out for the next half an hour before I snapped back to. This kind of stuff is becoming more and more common it seems, and since a lot of officers roll one deep due to budget cuts, it is becoming easier for them to do that kind of stuff.

bleh. and i bet you had that dull pitting feeling in your gut.

when i watched your sisters video one of the things i noticed was how quickly that went down. door opened, he rolled out and started letting round go in what? 2 seconds? and how it seemingly came out of no where.

bleh. and i bet you had that dull pitting feeling in your gut.

when i watched your sisters video one of the things i noticed was how quickly that went down. door opened, he rolled out and started letting round go in what? 2 seconds? and how it seemingly came out of no where.

yup, and it was crazy talking to her after it happened because she remembers it so differently, which she mentions in that interview. She remembers the door opening slowly when in reality he throws it open and jumps out. She has been a cop for 5 years so she has done thousands of traffic stops, so when this happened it was one of those things that nobody, not even they expected.