Fresh seafood in Columbus?

1Quik7

And no I'm not talking about Red Lobster *ick*.

We're going to have a boil this weekend and a friend of mine ordered 20lbs. of crawdads overnight from down South. I'd like to pick up some shellfish but don't know of anywhere other than the usual Whole Foods, Earth Fare, Giant Eagle, etc.

A co-worker said some place called Franks Seafood is great but he said it's in a shady area.

Any suggestions?

I have bought cherrystones from Frank's Fish and Seafood Market; its location is in Hilliard off of Renner Rd and Trabue Rd which I do not consider shady. Try Sam's Club and Costco too.

Some of my neighbors have gotten seafood from Frank's and said that it was good. It's not shady at all. Industrial area, yes. Not shady.

And no I'm not talking about Red Lobster *ick*.

We're going to have a boil this weekend and a friend of mine ordered 20lbs. of crawdads overnight from down South. I'd like to pick up some shellfish but don't know of anywhere other than the usual Whole Foods, Earth Fare, Giant Eagle, etc.

A co-worker said some place called Franks Seafood is great but he said it's in a shady area.

Any suggestions?

20lbs of Mud bugs wont go to far. Shoulda ordered 60lbs!