Ramsey Kitchen Nightmare Facebook melt down

Buck531

Jokes on you fools. God is on her fucking side, and he is taking the names of everyone on Reddits and is going to fuck their shit up. He used those words exactly.

She can't even cook a pizza dough correctly.. how is she going to "fuck their shit up"? :dumb::lolguy:

I'm wondering who called Ramsey to begin with to have him go out there? it had to be one of those two goofballs. That and why? (well obviously we know now. but what they tell Ramsey before he showed up?)

Looks like she went to prison.

Her real name is Amanda Patricia Bossingham.

The court ordered her to pay $36,294.95 in restitution. Ms. Bossingham plead guilty to submitting an application for a line of credit with M & I Bank using the social security number of another person. The Bank approved the line of credit in the amount of $15,000.

On June 15, 2004, the Court sentenced her to fourteen months prison. (she appealed, but eventually lost, reported to prison in Oct, 7, 2008)

http://www.plainsite.org/flashlight/case.html?id=20189

This "bakery" is owned by felons involved in identity theft - likely a money laundering operation for Sammy

And here's a petition for the Arizona department of labor looks into them.

http://www.change.org/petitions/the-us-department-of-labor-and-the-wage-and-hour-division-whd-investigate-amy-s-baking-company-bakery-boutique-bistro-in-scottsdale-az?utm_campaign=signature_receipt&utm_medium=email&utm_source=share_petition

20k people have signed it. :lolguy:

I like the theory that the restaurant is a money laundering fence for the husband, with the bonus of feeding his idiot wife's delusion of being a wonderful chef.

Would make sense. The guy takes all the tips doesn't let ANYONE touch to point-of-sale system.

I copied & pasted your entire post on their FB page, funny I can't seem to find it anymore :lol: