Calling out Fill's hoe ass and his junk DSM

KennyFKINPowerz

Your worthless fucking idiot! I'm tired of having to break things down for you. I realized you were talking a pop shot at me. My point was you called me out for a BIG BOY Race @ 100$ and I accepted .

Say what ever the fuck makes you feel better but don't lie threw your fucking teeth to attack me. I've got plenty of super happy clients out there I've tuned and if you like I can get a few of them to come Peal your wig back if you ever get your piece of shit running....

Supercharged c6 900whp

CTS-V's in the 600's

TBSS's that run 10s

Subarus's that run 11s

C6's that run 10s

G35 that runs 10's on low boost

C6 Ling that runs 9s

TT Camaro runs 11s

Bitch I got world records and all you got a pile of parts and cum on your face from blowing JP so hard to tune your car.

Im not trying to get in on this little bitch fest, but man, trying to claim you have "world records" because you tuned a car that ran what it did, is just dumb.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not trying to get in on this little bitch fest, but man, trying to claim you have "world records" because you tuned a car that ran what it did, is just dumb.

I'm sorry among tuners we talk about this. I'm friends with 4 other tuners.. My bad . My point is I'm no fucking hack and I'm tired of a dumb little bitch riddin my dick about.

I only recently lost a personal world record.

Had fastest WRX02-05 with Sti Turbo setup why my 12.3 . Now someone has went 11's and i dont have the car.

I'm sure fill will accept and then refuse to give u a date. Such a wuss. I'm such a street racer yo im asome...

Only thing Fills good at is fucking other dudes girls

I was gonna PM you about tuning it after I unhook the wastegate vacuum lines and take out the air filter.

:gabe:

Your worthless fucking idiot! I'm tired of having to break things down for you. I realized you were talking a pop shot at me. My point was you called me out for a BIG BOY Race @ 100$ and I accepted .

Say what ever the fuck makes you feel better but don't lie threw your fucking teeth to attack me. I've got plenty of super happy clients out there I've tuned and if you like I can get a few of them to come Peal your wig back if you ever get your piece of shit running....

Supercharged c6 900whp

CTS-V's in the 600's

TBSS's that run 10s

Subarus's that run 11s

C6's that run 10s

G35 that runs 10's on low boost

C6 Ling that runs 9s

TT Camaro runs 11s

Bitch I got world records and all you got a pile of parts and cum on your face from blowing JP so hard to tune your car.

Actually I think they are called pot shots. Pop shots would actually be sperm dripping off your face and eyebrows.

Not starting shit. Just trying to clarify the difference.

I'm sure fill will accept and then refuse to give u a date. Such a wuss. I'm such a street racer yo im asome...

Only thing Fills good at is fucking other dudes girls

I do have to say that Fill and I do have a date locked in with plenty of time to get ready.

Actually I think they are called pot shots. Pop shots would actually be sperm dripping off your face and eyebrows.

Not starting shit. Just trying to clarify the difference.

ok yes pot sounds better. Sorry dental pills got me swayin.

Still smarter then Fill , I don't leave my pistol in the car cuz im a G

Edited by Thorne
yupo

Thorne idk what is worse, your anus bleeding from stas shoving his arm up it looking for a tuner oryour jaws from sucking my dick so hard? Idk why you are so upset? your a pile of shit tuner whose only claim of life importance is tuning some 14 second Buick enclave. Seriously, there is 3 people in the world that have raced that car. congrats, and please tell us more about how awesome I am? l I greatly enjoy hearing others talk about me. the jelly of my awesomeness is dripping from your lips as you express your thoughts about me. Shitty lieing tuner is a shitty lying tuner. please tell us more about the cars that run for a few days then coming back because you fucked up. Its a good thing you hold scambos dick while he tunes.

Thorne idk what is worse, your anus bleeding from stas shoving his arm up it looking for a tuner oryour jaws from sucking my dick so hard? Idk why you are so upset? your a pile of shit tuner whose only claim of life importance is tuning some 14 second Buick enclave. Seriously, there is 3 people in the world that have raced that car. congrats, and please tell us more about how awesome I am? l I greatly enjoy hearing others talk about me. the jelly of my awesomeness is dripping from your lips as you express your thoughts about me. Shitty lieing tuner is a shitty lying tuner. please tell us more about the cars that run for a few days then coming back because you fucked up. Its a good thing you hold scambos dick while he tunes.

Dude your so fucking stupid. I give up Once retard always. If i had all these comebacks like you state THEY WOULD NOT BE ASKING ME TO TUNE. Last I checked IPS trusts me to take 100K builds out and work on them. Where you will never drive a car thats half the caliber of shit I tune. If anyone is Jelly I think it's you, I've got friends at a large shop 24x7 access to work on my stuff access to a dyno when i need it and a group of people who will help me out with my builds.

The funny part is me and sgambo haven't been tag teaming cars lately because we tune on diffrent nights so fuck you again.

My Most recent team up was with Brian Turner at his request but Yeah I'm hack. GO FUCK YOURSELF

Thorne-

Why are you going full retard? Why do you make incoherent posts in Paul's English? How is something you tuned and didn't drive relevant to some guys talking shit about actually racing?

No wonder people have no respect for you, then you resort to name dropping. I have 24-7 access to the shop I work in, and I've tuned cars that have done really well. Does anyone give a shit, fuck no. So shut up and stop making yourself look dumber then you are.

Fill-

My car is together and I'll gladly drag whatever POS you are driving at any given time. Do yourself a favor and let me set up the suspension so it goes straight down the road. I'd hate to see your investment of DSM fuckery end up in a ditch or worse.

KennyFKINPowers-

You sir have only succeeded in creating an interesting thread. You fail at f-bodies almost as bad as Fill did, from that white pile to this newer red POS. Good luck bud and thanks for making f-body owners look bad.

Dude your so fucking stupid. I give up Once retard always. If i had all these comebacks like you state THEY WOULD NOT BE ASKING ME TO TUNE. Last I checked IPS trusts me to take 100K builds out and work on them. Where you will never drive a car thats half the caliber of shit I tune. If anyone is Jelly I think it's you, I've got friends at a large shop 24x7 access to work on my stuff access to a dyno when i need it and a group of people who will help me out with my builds.

The funny part is me and sgambo haven't been tag teaming cars lately because we tune on diffrent nights so fuck you again.

My Most recent team up was with Brian Turner at his request but Yeah I'm hack. GO FUCK YOURSELF

Good lord. Stay out of these threads for the love of god. You ever see the big name shops/tuners getting wrapped up in these arguments???

The correct answer is 'fuck no'.

As a car enthusiast with real money I wouldn't let you tune my kids' fucking power wheels for the simple fact you come into every thread and feel the need to argue, defend yourself with 'over-the-top' insults, claims, titles, etc. stop. You're a reflection of every shop you work for.

Wait so fills car is so far from running that its in a mud puddle outside of a house. And this bitch is calling people out for 100$ races........

ARE YOU NOW ON THE CTD RACE TEAM? Racing on hopes and dreams?...

Funny, you have taken yet another thread from Potato to Turnip. That's a World Record too.

Good lord. Stay out of these threads for the love of god. You ever see the big name shops/tuners getting wrapped up in these arguments???

The correct answer is 'fuck no'.

As a car enthusiast with real money I wouldn't let you tune my kids' fucking power wheels for the simple fact you come into every thread and feel the need to argue, defend yourself with 'over-the-top' insults, claims, titles, etc. stop. You're a reflection of every shop you work for.

Winna winna chikin dinna.

John, i dont appreciate your harsh words towards me and my involevment in this project. I wish you nothing but the best of luck and hope that all your dreams come true with this project.

What am i saying? Fuck you and your red pile of shit, ill build a pile of dsm throw together parts and shove it so far up your ass all you will taste is oil and blow-by as it comes out the other end.

FUCK YOUR LIFE!

Thanks, Eric

ATHEIST LOL

THORNES TUNES LOL

THORNES LIFE LOL

THORNES BODY FIGURE GROCE

THORNES SECRET RELATIONSHIP WITH SCAMBO LOL

THORNES AMOUNT OF FRIENDS L 0 L

THORNES ABILITY TO BE AWESOME LOL you will never be me

THORNES SCALE AT HOME LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

THORNES RESPECT LEVEL AT CHASE-ZEROLOL

PEOPLE THAT HAVE ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT HIM- 1( anthony gray)

KennyFKINPowers-

You sir have only succeeded in creating an interesting thread. You fail at f-bodies almost as bad as Fill did, from that white pile to this newer red POS. Good luck bud and thanks for making f-body owners look bad.

Like I said earlier, "my work is done here".

Wait a second, what are you even doing in here? Didn't you retire, you old fucker?