Honda Manufacturing Engineer Opportunity

Versluis

Hello All,

Given that we are all car fanatics, there is a job available at the Honda Anna plant. This position is for a Manufacturing Engineer and as far as experience goes, we are open depending on your co-op, internship, hands on experience or floor experience.

This position is Direct with Honda, there is no contract through Aerotek but we are responsible for recruiting this position.

Must have a BSME Degree or EE degree.

If interested, please give me a call at 614-726-7397 or by email, tverslui@aerotek.com

What DO you know about the position? I'm technically employed by Honda of North America and Not Honda of America MFG, so an internal transfer wouldn't work, although my roots are at HAM. Is this for an Engineering Staff Level 1 or 2 position? Engineering Coordinator? Staff Engineer?

What DO you know about the position? I'm technically employed by Honda of North America and Not Honda of America MFG, so an internal transfer wouldn't work, although my roots are at HAM. Is this for an Engineering Staff Level 1 or 2 position? Engineering Coordinator? Staff Engineer?

This position requires someone to have a BSME or EE Degree and I do have a job description to cover with candidates that are interested.

Would start as a Staff Engineer and your experience would determine the level, whether 1 or 2.

This position requires someone to have a BSME or EE Degree and I do have a job description to cover with candidates that are interested.

Would start as a Staff Engineer and your experience would determine the level, whether 1 or 2.

You sure about that? Staff Engineer comes with free company car, company car etc. I'm guessing engineering staff is what you meant. PM me the pay rate for Level 2. I have a buddy who works at Minster Machine who might be interested.

You sure about that? Staff Engineer comes with free company car, company car etc. I'm guessing engineering staff is what you meant. PM me the pay rate for Level 2. I have a buddy who works at Minster Machine who might be interested.

I apologize I believe you are correct. When it comes to recruiting these positions that is not information that we have, but I can assure you there is no company vehicle.

PM sent for pay rate.

• 2 months later...