Spotted. '11 Chevy Caprice

Protection

I saw a Chevy Badged looking G8. Murdered out black on black with an ls2/6.0L badge on the back of it. Well after researching it Turns out it was a new Chevrolet Caprice. The only problem is... they're PPV Police issue only! It had civilian WV tags. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO OWN SUCH A Vehicle?

I saw it off of Brice Rd/Scarborough Area 2 weeks ago.

I'm 99.9% Positive It's a Caprice

• Downvote 1

I'm pretty sure you can still buy one at the dealership...you just need to be law-enforcement. It's also probably a 2014...where did you figure it was '11?

If you saw it a couple of weeks ago, why are you posting it now?!?!?

EDWARD SNOWDEN

I'm pretty sure you can still buy one at the dealership...you just need to be law-enforcement. It's also probably a 2014...where did you figure it was '11?

If you saw it a couple of weeks ago, why are you posting it now?!?!?

EDWARD SNOWDEN

Finally had time to Sir. Im not sure of what year. but I doubt it was a '14. already had wheels and maybe an exhaust bolt on, tinted windows and de-badged except for the chevy emblem in the grille. Coulda been but I doubt it

I seem to recall a few leaving the dealers via a loop hole but don't recall the facts around that.

Maybe this guy was tracking you!

I remember this too. If I remember correctly there was a glitch in the system letting dealers order the cars that lasted a month or two and then GM shut it down.

Yeah, they've been around for a few years, some bought them new, and a lot have strangely enough been bought decommissioned at auction. Biggest pia is that most have the plastic seats in the back and spot light hole in the pillar etc....

None the less , a 6.0 sedan!!

I know a few dealers in Florida were selling them like regular cars for a while but that got shutdown pretty fast. They are coming out with the SS which is very similar if you want one that's not a completely stripped down base model police package car...