Spy shots: 2015 Mustang

Dr. Apex

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=699

Still heavily in camo but you get most of the body line at least and it does look like it will take heavily in front like the new Fusion with the squinty head lights.

I look forward to seeing it finally as I will be on the hunt for a new car by the time this is out.

There have been some really dumb, ineffective camo jobs done recently by manufacturers...

...THIS IS NOT ONE OF THEM.

Great job hiding the true lines of this thing, Ford! I really hope they can take a couple hundred pounds outta this thing for 2015.

There have been some really dumb, ineffective camo jobs done recently by manufacturers...

...THIS IS NOT ONE OF THEM.

Great job hiding the true lines of this thing, Ford! I really hope they can take a couple hundred pounds outta this thing for 2015.

Ha, good luck. More like gains couple hundred pounds.

There have been some really dumb, ineffective camo jobs done recently by manufacturers....

All that 1980's vinyl is funny. Makes me want to box them at a stop light, hop out, rip that shit off while another person take pictures of the car.

It looks staggered to me, the rears are def wider than the front and the front brakes look BIG, bigger than the current Brembos imo.

Mallard, what's the hitch about?? They actually do test towing on cars like this?? Maybe just helps to attach the camo to hide the car better??

It looks staggered to me, the rears are def wider than the front and the front brakes look BIG, bigger than the current Brembos imo.

Mallard, what's the hitch about?? They actually do test towing on cars like this?? Maybe just helps to attach the camo to hide the car better??

Could be for a 5th wheel, or some other measurement equipment.

i love the tailpipes, hope they stay

This vehicle is probably being used by the powertrain team. Everyone does that to the exhaust tips so they can easily connect/disconnect them them when they are on a dyno. Also, the fuel drain is a giveaway.

Its for a Drag Week trailer.

to help do accel testing, transmission durability, also actual towing performance (remember, Europeans tow more than Americans with non-trucks)

to help do accel testing, transmission durability, also actual towing performance (remember, Europeans tow more than Americans with non-trucks)

I figured they did, I've seen mustangs, vettes and the like towing small stuff before. Miata guys pull their tire trailers all over the country to track events so it's nothing new, just wasn't sure if they actually tested that on vehicles that the factory says not to tow with.

Nope. From what I've heard will be a 4 cyl ecoboost.

I highly doubt ford will ever put the 3.5 ecoboost in a mustang as it would be a gt killer.

Although I'd love to see them bring back the svo with the twin turbo Eco boost.

Engine lineup appears to be V6 as the entry level for cost, the Ecoboost from the ST, and the GT 5.0 for now. The 2.5 is expected to be about 250hp, the V6 may go up a bit to 310 or so and the V8 possibly as high as 475. The 5.0 is already setup for direct injection so it may finally be added.

I'm sure Shelby will have a version in a couple years and I'm hopeful for another Mach 1.