E cig. Who/what

Major_golf

I have one that I got from the kiosk at the Tuttle Mall. I loved it. Different nicotine levels depending on your needs. Many different flavors depending on your taste. Lifetime warranty with no questions asked as long as they know it is their product. If you decide you want one let me know, I'll sell you mine with the USB charger.

Have you used one for any period of time? I say this because I was recently in a study for the Blu E. cigs. Smoked one for a couple days and felt like I had pneumonia.

My gf had similar feelings. She said the Blu cigs felt like they burned her throat; I can only wonder how her lungs would take it. The ones she's using now are much better, cheaper, and have more flavors available.

My GFs brother has been using a Provari for over a year now and seems to like it well enough. It's a big, dildo-shaped looking thing. I'm not really sure how he stands to carry it around. He doesn't show any signs of trying to get off of it either. I'm pretty sure he just likes tinkering with it more than anything.

I use Blu. I don't feel like my lungs are dying. You guys must be pussies. I bought the 2nd gen starter kit and a few extra cartridges from their website blucigs.com I actually quit using it and smoking in general. I will smoke a large cigar on occasion when grilling or drinking socially but nothing like I used to. I don't get nicotine cravings anymore so blu worked for me. I might sell it if you are interested.

My girlfriend smokes a vaporizer has a ton of different flavors like 200+ pretty cheap with multiple rechargeable batteries. The whole set-up with 3 flavors cost her like $50.00. It hasn't replaced her smoking but she smokes a lot less when its charged haha.

What the point of these things? Are they supposed to help you quit?

Yes and no. For some people it is for other people it is just to keep inhaling nicotine when they can't smoke a real cigarette (indoors).

Mod: Personally, I think the mod is a pain in the ass. It's heavy. People notice it. I use it at home instead - the tinkering aspect and build quality are a big draws, but not when you're just trying to get a fix. It's a big chunk of steel, good for self defense.

Ego: Size of a black and mild, light enough to carry in a shirt pocket. All-day battery life. If I break one, not a bankbuster. They charge via USB. Can use tanks, carts, clearos, drippers, whatever delivery system you want. My preference.

eCigs: Even the expensive cig-a-likes are pretty low end. They're small batteries, junk juice, expensive small cartridges and the delivery system is cotton-soaked filler. Smoking that filler when it runs dry. Gross.

I'm using v2 right now. As far as the 'cigarette' type of ecigs, they're one of the highest rated. Juice wise when I'm not lazy and fill. I use v2 juice or Johnsons creek.

I have a blu kit as a back up for when I'm waiting for juice in mail. Blus flavor is phenomenal but the battery is pathetic.

It's worked pretty well for me. While I haven't completely quit, I have cut down a whole hell of a lot. From maybe two packs a day to around 3 a day.

Edited by Seebs

To anwser the question of does it help you quit. It can most defanitly get you off of smokes and with the option of nicotine levels in the juice being from 36mgher all the way down to zero mg yes it helps ween you off nicotine