Cars you miss?

SRTurbo04

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Horrible rims, but way cool car. A four eyed '86 coupe is a gem... :cool:

It had white ponies, but I traded my friend for the turbines with new tires bc I was 16 and broke, haha.

It was up on a lift at NTB and Anthony was with me, pounding the shit out of the frame with a big hammer to make a groove so they wouldn't rub :lol:

Thaaaaaat's where IPS learned to pound Vette frames.

And now you know......the rest of the story.

I lost my job in the dead of Winter, like maybe 3 months after buying it from you, and had to sell the "toy" to make ends meet :(

Oh yeah, I also remember buying those wheels for it and they rubbed on the frame. It was up on a lift at NTB and Anthony was with me, pounding the shit out of the frame with a big hammer to make a groove so they wouldn't rub :lol:

your dates are off.. i believe that was 2005 at firestone eastland mall

The blue TSi because it was not as nice as the black one and it was stock. Easy to take it anywhere and not worry about where to park.

http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww175/vitamincj/1fa65b35-b88b-402b-a603-bbae24d30d6e.jpg

The 77 Celica because you see even less of those around. (no digital pics of that one)

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/attachments/toyota-fj-cruiser-polls/39558d1294332727-fjc-your-first-toyota-77_celica.jpg