Place to check Headspace in Columbus?

Diamonds

Hello,

I recently built my first AR and Everything seemed to go together okay. The upper was assembled by a guy who claims to have assembled it and shot it 10 times at a range before selling it to me. BUT, my life (and those around me at a range) is worth more than someone's word who is just trying to sell something.

Where can I take my gun to have a professional check the headspacing who will do it on the spot and not charge me an arm and a leg?

Thanks guys

Hello,

I recently built my first AR and Everything seemed to go together okay. The upper was assembled by a guy who claims to have assembled it and shot it 10 times at a range before selling it to me. BUT, my life (and those around me at a range) is worth more than someone's word who is just trying to sell something.

Where can I take my gun to have a professional check the headspacing who will do it on the spot and not charge me an arm and a leg?

Thanks guys

anyone that has a feild gauge can check, takes no effort at all. Or just take it to the range and shoot it. If your headspace is too tight, your bolt would not close all the way. If your headspace is too lose, you will see cracking in the spent brass. Never heard of it going Kabooom! with a had headspace. If you have a set-back problem, Squib-load, or Bad Reloads. Then yes you might get a Kabooom. But not with headspace.