State Troopers searching cars on I-70E

El Karacho1647545492

Didn't get a good view, they were on the far side of the highway and thus everyone was standing on the other side of cars. Probably unshaven hippie chicks anyways.

Then again, these are hippie chicks:

debatably SFW...but probably not.

Thanks for that, "getting..... motion.... sickness......but cant stop watching....."

lol

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And for what its worth my father and I were going down to Cinci about a year ago to visit my sister. Father was driving, I was slumped over "hood" style in the passenger seat because I was exhuasted. Statey pulled us over for "speeding" (82mph), which is ironic because my father doesn't feel safe driving 5mph above the speed limit. Copper was an asshole, asked to search the car (which we gave him permission too, although he never did search it), inquired why my dad was "shaking" (dad responded "cause im old"). Came back after a few seconds later and sent us on our way. Fuck OSHP and there Nazi tactics.

Sorry you had to suffer such a horrible experience.

Maybe you can seek counseling.

Yup, and they always say it was a "random stop".

All of the stops I have made and have taken weed, meth, etc have been from random stops such as not using a turn signal, no front plate, failure to yield, speed, etc....so some busts are actually from random stops for BS reasons.

ullBsorry, I'm not hating on cops performing searches. I'm actually curious what the search-to-seizure rate is in terms of how many searches you perform vs how often crimes are found to have been committed. I watched an 0-for-4 today, so I'm curious. For all I know the searches I saw were done with the blessing of the driver who was happy to comply with a search, since I never saw a K9.

Plus this thread was started as a sort of "flashing your high beams" move. I'm guessing there's not a lot of drug traffickers on CR, so I'm just trying to let the community know what they might be in for on this particular stretch of highway.

Just depends how good you are at looking for something and how much you pay attention. Sounds like OSP and County in your area are just goin all out and getting what they get. If there is some hippie thing goin on in cbus right now with a lot of drugs, weed, etc....then that's prob why they're doing what they're doing. If my buddy and I are working together we are picky with the cars we search or go for. We just don't hit up anybody and everybody.

Largest "bust" Ive got so far is from a guy not using a turn signal. Tried to pull him over for that then he took off. Ended up going into another county and catching him and pulled 50g of weed, 11g of meth and a bunch of stolen property.

Largest amount of weed I have helped in busting was 75g and that was from the car not having a front plate.

Its all a cat and mouse game. Sometimes you win...sometimes you lose.

I guess it wasn't... All Good.

*Insert pic of canceled show star here*

Also, hippy festival or not, still a fucking crock of shit.

He must have... Maxted Out!

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c309/MissusHow/bth_Picture2-17.png