Calling out OHIO! BoostedGt

THE BUCKET

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohio is one of, if not the largest drag racing state in the country. At one point Ohio had more tracks than any state in the country. Now if we cant hang with those guys then we have problems. I know of several people who would love to run these guys and shut them up. I think we will be ok. Okc and tx are a little behind the times. We were doing this shit in the 90's.

Just saw boostedgt on street outlaws.

Yup. Saw that too. He got dragged by what he called a "bucket of bolts" after saying Flip was "one mullet short of his trailer trash dream." Didn't make himself look any better when he lost.

• 5 months later...

Street racing? being from Zanesville I grew up racing the famous Maple AVE, cramery US 40 for years.

So to me street cars are cars you drive ....not unload off a dam trailor with slicks to race on the street! LMFAO..

Don't get me wrong love the show brings back a lot of memories,ive talked a lot of smack through the years as a street racer,gotta get em to wanta out run you somehow..

Fastest street cars ,their cars are fast but NO,there are several cars around col.im sure could get the job done.I watch the show and laugh ,the last few episodes they have went to racing others instead of themselves, and the true street guys all were sleeping? scripted? lol

Im not saying there cars are not fast but they don't drive them past the 1/8 pass,with the exception of farm truck who is off the list.

I know there are many cars faster then mine, but ID line up with them if they came to OHIO....

Well an old thread resurection. At first I was like "Fill is posting?", then I looked at the date.

Street Outlaws is a tv show, just like Fast and Furious is a movie. Some people really need to learn the difference between fiction and non-fiction. That magic box in your living room that you stare at is all fiction, even most of the news.

Well an old thread resurection. At first I was like "Fill is posting?", then I looked at the date.

Street Outlaws is a tv show, just like Fast and Furious is a movie. Some people really need to learn the difference between fiction and non-fiction. That magic box in your living room that you stare at is all fiction, even most of the news.

Ding ding ding...

The best racing the Street Outlaws guys do never makes it to TV and I wish they could show that stuff.

They drug those Cali folks last night. Don't the Ohio Boys have some "street legal" cars that'll run?

The Ohio Boys cars are about as street legal as John Force's work car :lolguy:

There was some talk about Filthy Phil Hines running with them after his car was used in a call out, but I don't know if that will happen