LJ

Who pays any attention to channel 6??

Its the fact that you can't run scan.

It's also usually a very active chatter channel

Edited by LJ

Nope. And I hate the fact that I understood what you said! :(

KillJoy

same :dumb:

when i was in my early teens i was big into radio communication for whatever reason. When my grandpa passed away he left a decent tower and antenna setup. I got it and played with it for several years.

I have it for when I am out at the hunting land in Perry and Morgan counties. We use it cause cell phone coverage is really spotty out there. Police and ODNR Rangers will still monitor channels 9 and 19

Don't hunt and most people I know that do have family with acreage in the area. Seems only folks I've heard of hunting it are rabbit hunting and coon hunting

Should I worry about the Grassman?

In high school we used to get a bunch of friends in cars with CBs and start on either side of the town we lived in and played tag. On person in each car giving clues to where the other cars were. Couldn't use street names. Pretty fun. Had the police chasing us down a few time due to all the chatter. Didn't catch us once we hid the antennas.