An update on my travels this year...

Akula

As some of you know, I travel for my job. This year is no exception.

So far:

110,000 Miles on United

5,000 on Delta

96 Nights in Hiltons

5 Nights in Bellagio

8 in various others like Kempinski in Munich

14 countries including 1 new country Taipei

I am going to Ireland and the Netherlands and then probably only US for the rest of the year.

Anyone else running around this much?

As some of you know, I travel for my job. This year is no exception.

So far:

110,000 Miles on United

5,000 on Delta

96 Nights in Hiltons

5 Nights in Bellagio

8 in various others like Kempinski in Munich

14 countries including 1 new country Taipei

I am going to Ireland and the Netherlands and then probably only US for the rest of the year.

Anyone else running around this much?

That is a decent amount of traveling...haha. The job that I am training for at work will involve travel, but it won't be anywhere near that much. How many free flights do you have for you own traveling from all of those miles?

That is a decent amount of traveling...haha. The job that I am training for at work will involve travel, but it won't be anywhere near that much. How many free flights do you have for you own traveling from all of those miles?

I take my wife and 2 boys to Hawai'i every year. Then we usually do an International trip, my wife and I. Last year was First Class to Sydney. This year I am going to Ireland.

I take my wife and 2 boys to Hawai'i every year. Then we usually do an International trip, my wife and I. Last year was First Class to Sydney. This year I am going to Ireland.

Go see the Cliffs of Moher. AWESOME.

We did the Guinness tour, but there's also Jameson. I had a great time in Ireland. Don't eat beef, it's disgusting.

I am off to Kansas City next week, but dont travel as many miles as you. My trips are domestic.

Eat at Oklahoma Joe's. :D Best BBQ I've ever had.

Go see the Cliffs of Moher. AWESOME.

We did the Guinness tour, but there's also Jameson. I had a great time in Ireland. Don't eat beef, it's disgusting.

One of the best steaks i have ever had was in Ireland at a french bistro in Dublin. Random.

I have been to Ireland before, this time its for my wife to run the Dingle Marathon so we will be west coasting it the whole time. Flying into Shannon, rather than Dublin.

I work in sales so I basically have an unlimited food/booze budget and I get to stay in awesome places. Downside, not home much and I don't get to be a tourist as much as I want. All in all, I dig the gig.