EPIC thread...almost beyond comprehension.

Harb67

holy crap dude that was f-n hilarious!!! squidly dude thought his beretta was the shiznat!!! WTF???? and the added 2x4 roof spoilers with the overspray was f-n priceless... and the halfassed hood scoop with a ton of silicone adhesive to hold the k&n to the hood.... WOW!! what a f-tard! On top of wasting money on NOS.....

wow, i dont know...that seems a little too coincidental... but hilarious

No, he took pictures of him holding his phone showing the time next to the car to prove it. It's for real man. I think he thinks he's funny driving a car like that when in all reality it makes him look like an idiot.

there's vehicles at Wright State University that have home air conditioners and figurines glued all over the car! trust me this shit happens man. :lol:

No, he took pictures of him holding his phone showing the time next to the car to prove it. It's for real man. I think he thinks he's funny driving a car like that when in all reality it makes him look like an idiot.

there's vehicles at Wright State University that have home air conditioners and figurines glued all over the car! trust me this shit happens man. :lol:

theres one's like that here in cbus around the short north ... I saw one guy was growing chia pet on his VW bug... and another was a newer cavalier with barbie dolls glued all over it.... f-n nuts I tell ya...

I love this quote! :lol::lol:
Quote: well i think ive officially found the end of the internet.

OMFG.....I'm only on page 1 & laughing so hard I'm crying!! Here's a couple other good ones..........

the spoiler was added by the PO (Previous owner) and will be removed soon, it is functional but does not suite my taste.
Reeeally....'Ya think?!? roflmao.gif
I know its not the best looking car on the road, but I am in the process of getting a maaco paint job and some body work done.
Oh $HIT......Can't....breeeathe lol.gif
I put down 190hp to the front wheels with the 50 shot, which yielded me a 8.9 @ 93mph in the 1/8th mile.
clap.gif Edited by Fonzie

Holy wow! That crap with the figurines isn't just in Dayton there. We had one around here we called the "Cat Man." I kid you not, this car had probably at least 50 or so cat figurines glued to it...large ones at that!

That was pretty freaking funny though...best comment:

"For some reason my penis shrinks everytime I read another post in this thread. If I don't stop reading it soon I'm going to have a vagina. frown.gif

Oh well, at least I'll be able to finger myself with out my finger smelling like poo. popcorn.gif"

:lol:

Holy wow! That crap with the figurines isn't just in Dayton there. We had one around here we called the "Cat Man." I kid you not, this car had probably at least 50 or so cat figurines glued to it...large ones at that!

That was pretty freaking funny though...best comment:

"For some reason my penis shrinks everytime I read another post in this thread. If I don't stop reading it soon I'm going to have a vagina. frown.gif

Oh well, at least I'll be able to finger myself with out my finger smelling like poo. popcorn.gif"

I'm not sure if the thread went gay or not....It kinda did... didn't it? 0002016C.gif

haha, you're talkin about The Van. my friend owns that thing. don't deny it, you're a little bit jealous inside.

did anyone catch the rap the one guy made???

Rice, Rice, Baby....

Red light, STOP! Decelerate and listen,

ProjectRetta's back with an old busted engine.

Something, so damned unsightly,

Probably breaking down daily and nightly

Will it ever start?

Yo, I don't know.

Interior lights... INDIGLO.

To the mundane like my cargo shorts and sandals

Abercrombie and Fitch yea I'm damn cool

Rice, rice, baby....