Help me pick a new wagon

mrs.cos

I have hurt my shoulder to the point that driving a manual is no longer possible.

I love my car; but it's lacking on some things.

I am also not opposed to even finding an XT automatic version of my car.

I don't like the newest versions of the outback. They are huge. Bloated..

I want a few minor things in the car-

a) the ability to replace the stereo

b) a sunroof/moonroof.

c) a little zippy. My XT is a 2.5 turbo despite being slightly heavy it's got a little pep in it.

I'm sure there are other things I want.. But right now those are the things I miss the most.

Must be a wagon- I tote a lot of shit- camera equip, dogs, studio props- so no mini wagons.

I am no fan of SUVs- but I won't ENTIRELY rule it out if the right thing pops up.

My tentative budget is $10-14 k

We are NOT currently shopping so no links to cars for sale just yet. Just brainstorming on what to save for/look for.

I want a few minor things in the car-

a) the ability to replace the stereo

b) a sunroof/moonroof.

c) a little zippy. My XT is a 2.5 turbo despite being slightly heavy it's got a little pep in it.

I'm sure there are other things I want.. But right now those are the things I miss the most.

Must be a wagon-

I am no fan of SUVs- but I won't ENTIRELY rule it out if the right thing pops up.

My tentative budget is $10-14 k

A . Yup

B has sun roof

C has a 6.0 LS2 motor

D 15k Might be able to talk him down to your range.

I know its not quite a wagon but its such a small suv its practically a wagon, Plus its nice and refined, parts would be cheap as its mostly a trail blazer.

for sale add on cr only 48k miles wants 15k. I know you said no for sale adds but figured it would show why its a good idea.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113982

Link to craigslist add with pics and info

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/4012802502.html

What about a 9-2x?

I'm not saying this to deter you from your decision. It sounds like its the right thing to do, and may even help your shoulder heal. But for your health have you explored options about what to do about your shoulder? If its bad enough you can't drive a stick I'm sure it's effecting or will effect other parts of your life that are much more important.

Its too bad they havent been making the Acura TSX sports wagon for a few more years. they only statted in 2011 and are too high in price. I don't have any expierence with them but everyone that does seems to love them.

Is there anything in that age/price range that would have a good DCT? Might be a good compromise too.