German Purple Money Eater.

Farkas

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christ that is clean. I love those cars. Also, is that really Doc driving the black one?

:lol: Flat-bill Doc. Those pics are F**KING SEXY. Almost like the slammed, whaletail-less 911 as much as a decked-out, wide-body turbo because of the simple and slim body lines. WILL LOOK AWESOME.

Those Farkas boys love them some white leather.

+10 weezard points if you read this in THIS VOICE:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/d116e78cd1f0197be0d32e4c7f3afb50/tumblr_mln5r4wVnV1qd0rfyo1_500.png

What kind of price range do these normally go for? I always liked older 911's

Well, the range is pretty wide depending on miles and condition, as well as the detail of records and maintenance it's previously received. I've read stories about people buying them as low as 12-14k and I've seen some examples sell for WELL over 30k for a narrow-body non-turbo. On average, most of them you come across will be right around 20-25k with a good inspection and reasonable miles like mine. I ended up taking mine home for 16k... I honestly still can't believe it.

A lot of people say it is the Last of the real porsches, since all the 911's after this were water-cooled. These were the last gen's for the air cooled 911's.

No, they weren't.

The 993 is the last air cooled. This is a 964.