German Purple Money Eater.

Farkas

The car on the new wheels looks just damn amazing! Would of picked just something exactly like them if I had one, if not the same. I like the look of those even more than i like BBS RS and RS GT's. Can't wait to see it with the rearcos and rollbar installed. I feel like without the rear seats, the rollbar and seats in it will make it look that much better and that much more aggressive.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The car on the new wheels looks just damn amazing! Would of picked just something exactly like them if I had one, if not the same. I like the look of those even more than i like BBS RS and RS GT's. Can't wait to see it with the rearcos and rollbar installed. I feel like without the rear seats, the rollbar and seats in it will make it look that much better and that much more aggressive.

Thanks man... yeah, I was pretty dead set on getting the E26s. They're really the only type of wheel that just looks right on a 964. The cage and seats just tie together the whole motorsport look.

Such hard parking!

It's gonna look hot though

Didn't realize part of owning a Porsche was that you had to track it.

i went on an instagram binge looking at 964's after seeing the purple money eater.

I love that fuckin car

Better get one before the prices go absolutely crazy!

Didn't realize part of owning a Porsche was that you had to track it.

Mandatory actually. Must join PCA now, must come to track day in April or else the car will forever hate you and leak oil from front and rear main seals.

So Done after the seats and roll bar or more plans? Different steering wheel?

Mandatory actually. Must join PCA now, must come to track day in April or else the car will forever hate you and leak oil from front and rear main seals.

So Done after the seats and roll bar or more plans? Different steering wheel?

Guess the car will hate me :)

Pretty much done, yeah... just drive it and enjoy. I actually have a 320mm Momo Monte Carlo in it that I love. At some point it will get the teardrop mirrors, but not until I come across a really good deal on a pair. Other than that, I'll probably look into getting it a proper quality respray. I just plan on driving it a bunch at this point.

The Porschephiles say you really can't appreciate a 911 until you do a really long cross country road trip in it...

It's got some pretty long trips ahead of it this coming summer... hoping for the best!

Thanks for all the compliments guys :beer:

• 2 weeks later...

Update for everyone:

Rollbar and seats finally in

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c8/eightsixgts/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_4188.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c8/eightsixgts/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0431.jpg

Rear wiper deleted

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c8/eightsixgts/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_4798.jpg

How she sits

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c8/eightsixgts/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_6376.jpg

Next up, alignment and a good spring detail and she's all ready to go :)

How bad does that thing ride on not 100% perfect roads?

Having driven and ridden in an Elise many times, I'd say it's a better ride than your Lotus. I had special coilovers made which are substantially shorter than all the other aftermarket coilovers on the market.

FRKLFIT?

A term coined here was "Farkas'd" but my friends called it "Farkle fitment"

Having driven and ridden in an Elise many times, I'd say it's a better ride than your Lotus. I had special coilovers made which are substantially shorter than all the other aftermarket coilovers on the market.

I must be getting old, just swapped cheap teins out for ohlins and about to swap those out for bilsteins shock and spring combo

I imagine you'll get some "forklift" comments while pumping gas and stuff.