new tv suggestions

motozachl

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Samsung---65%26%2334%3B-Class-%2864-1/2%26%2334%3B-Diag.%29---LED---1080p---120Hz---HDTV/4854319.p?id=1218552486991&skuId=4854319

I love Samsungs, and this is a pretty good deal if you don't need all that smart tv stuff (I have the 55" model of this and LOVE it - it was only $900). The 240Hz 3D super jizzmo boner model is a grand more but I don't need netflix and all that other garbage since I have an xbox hooked up to it.

You could also go with the Best Buy brand, Insignia, and get a nice set for that amount. TV geeks rate them good to average, but when I went looking I couldn't tell the difference between it and the other models' picture quality.

The only reason I chose a Samsung over one of those is because my Samsung Bluray player remote can turn the matching-brand TV on/off.. so, one less remote laying around.

Was also goin to recommend insignia. House best buy brand. Screen is Samsung , electronics are lg and some other component of them is Panasonic. I have a 55" led in my living room and it has outstanding picture. Great bang for the buck