So Who's getting GRAND THEFT AUTO V?

thorne

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So..... in everyones opinion is it worth buying a console for? Or should I wait for the PC release? Been tempted to go buy a new PS3/Xbox 360 for it but I end up getting bored with consoles and getting rid of them

If you end up getting bored with consoles and getting rid of them I'd just wait. It will end up on PC, Xbox One and PS4 in the next 8 months or so. The story isn't going anywhere.

Hahaha awesome!!

Just beat the main missions. Now onto the side stuff.

End mission lets you like 41 million each. Gotta figure out how to use the stock market good enough to get the country club.

I'm considering restating the game so I can strategically invest and do missions at proper times instead of just going full chaos GTA style

did a good samaratain mission thing where you pick up a guy (on the coast on the left just north of where it becomes nothing but beach) where I had to run him to the airport. said to invest in tinkle stock. I put all my characters money in there and I mad 13 million each character. WOOO

With the investing, putting all of each characters money into the stocks and then waiting 3-9 save game sleep cycles (your bed at safehouse, hint: you can make a new save for each sleep cycle so if you miss your peak return, you can just load the last save.) I ended up with 312,xxx,xxx - 320,xxx,xxx per character and I did not know about the stock manipulation for 2 of 5 assassinations. I own the golf course, all the cinemas and everything micheal can buy and still have around 96M left (only character I bought shit with).

Potentially a spoiler: don't kill either micheal or trevor, because you will not be able to reach 100% game completion.

did a good samaratain mission thing where you pick up a guy (on the coast on the left just north of where it becomes nothing but beach) where I had to run him to the airport. said to invest in tinkle stock. I put all my characters money in there and I mad 13 million each character. WOOO

Can you somehow put all 3 characters money in at the same time, or do you need to switch between all 3?

Can you somehow put all 3 characters money in at the same time, or do you need to switch between all 3?

You have to switch. But invest right before the mission is started. Unless it's the bus assassination, then you'd invest right after.

I did the same one and Tinkle only went up about 4%, then bottomed back out.

Even their website is slow/timing out, probably getting hammered with online requests.

Anyone else able to get on GTA Online? I kept timing out. Oh well, time for work anyways.

Not me. I'll take a day off to play with my real toys, but the video games can wait for winter time when I can't go out and actually do something.

Well I lied, been playing for a few days. Haven't gotten very far, but its fun to steal cars and cause havoc.

I'm about 60% through and don't have much money. Explain this stock tric, I've done investments a few times like when you blow the ifruit up and other tips I've been given. But in general Michael as 1mil / Trever has 800K / Franklin 300K

I'm about 60% through and don't have much money. Explain this stock tric, I've done investments a few times like when you blow the ifruit up and other tips I've been given. But in general Michael as 1mil / Trever has 800K / Franklin 300K

It's simple, when you have a larger amount to invest( over the same gains), you will profit at a higher rate. Save all the money you can and once the last heist is done, do the Lester assassination missions. There are several places you can find info for this on the internet.

I can't verify that the order will be the same for you ( but I assume it will be).

The hotel assassination - invest in bettapharmesuiticals before killing your target.

The multi target assassination - invest in debonaire before killing target.

The vice assassination - invest in fruit before completing the mission

The bus assassination - invest in vapid after killing target.

Last assassination - invest in Gold Coast before the mission.

When I say invest, I mean buy every last share you can, this is market manipulation. You are guaranteeing your profit. If you wait until you have an assload of millions per character, you will be able to grow your money more than if you complete the missions right when they become available.