Anyone work for Mazda, got a buddy looking for a new car

justinwebb

John Haskins or Chris at Byers Mazda. Good People. John does their internet sales.

John is still there, not sure about Chris (at least I haven't met him), there have been a lot of sales people come and go this year. I don't talk to those guys much but I'm sure I can find out who is good to deal with by talking to the older techs who have been there 30 years. I have only been at Byers since January.

John is still there, not sure about Chris (at least I haven't met him), there have been a lot of sales people come and go this year. I don't talk to those guys much but I'm sure I can find out who is good to deal with by talking to the older techs who have been there 30 years. I have only been at Byers since January.

Chris was/is the Mazda Sales Manager. I think his last name is Manofsky?

I'm not sure if Chris is. I like John. Straight up good guy. Sold us a couple cars over the years.

Nick is good people too and CR brethren :thumbup: