Why is it the poorest people....

Cordell

...always want to know what shit costs?

curious as to price range?

Show some fucking class, that is rude. You can't even afford a decent car, and you have made that well known. It's about as stupid as trying to negotiate price in a for sale thread.

**disclaimer**

I know that starting this thread is short on being classy as well, but fuck it.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perspective.

Given the old adage "if you have to ask, you can't afford it"...those that are not at a level to enjoy such a car simply try to understand the personal enjoyment from a level they can relate to: namely, how much someone would spend for a dragster like that.

Edited by zeitgeist57

Man, at first I was like "Because they are poor, dumbass. They NEED to know how much shit costs.", and then I read the link and was like, "Oh, you aren't selling anything..."

So, yeah, something I learned a while back is that, unless you are real tight with someone, you don't ask them how much they paid for their shit.

Who gives a shit? Surely, nobody gives a shit enough to start a thread about it. Wait...

If you want to educate him, send him a pm, otherwise let the OP handle any "disrespect" he received in his thread.

Most believe it's none of your business what you pay for something, (I'm one of those), but some people don't get it. However, starting a public thread to put the man down and disrespecting him for his lot in life seems a little hypocritical at this point. And maybe it's just me, but starting a whole new thread for the statement seems silly.

Or wait...

Eh, this is CR. What am I saying?

Who gives a shit? Surely, nobody gives a shit enough to start a thread about it. Wait...

If you want to educate him, send him a pm, otherwise let the OP handle any "disrespect" he received in his thread.

Most believe it's none of your business what you pay for something, (I'm one of those), but some people don't get it. However, starting a public thread to put the man down and disrespecting him for his lot in life seems a little hypocritical at this point. And maybe it's just me, but starting a whole new thread for the statement seems silly.

Or wait...

Eh, this is CR. What am I saying?

While I agree with you, society has a way of turning the other cheek to stuff like that. Just ignoring ignorance doesn't fix it. So I put it out there. I don't go out of my way to call people out on shit like this all the time, but it bothered me and Rick is the type of guy to just let it go anyway. So screw it, it's CR and I made a kitchen thread, oh well.

I think public callouts are the best. Then whoever is getting called out gets their ass roasted, will (hopefully) never do it again and callout someone else. Then other people learn what not to do. If your feel goods get hurt in the process, it's just the internet.

I think public callouts are the best. Then whoever is getting called out gets their ass roasted, will (hopefully) never do it again and callout someone else. Then other people learn what not to do. If your feel goods get hurt in the process, it's just the internet.

Yes, it's the internet.

However, these are also local people who see each other sometimes regularly.

People can be a bit cruel at times, but shrug it away as "it's only the internet", forgetting this are local people who hesitate to participate as a result.

At least it's in the kitchen I guess, anything goes. :fuuuu:

Yes, it's the internet.

However, these are also local people who see each other sometimes regularly.

People can be a bit cruel at times, but shrug it away as "it's only the internet", forgetting this are local people who hesitate to participate as a result.

At least it's in the kitchen I guess, anything goes. :fuuuu:

Never once have I let the internet butthurt me. Unless it involves video games. I will agree it possibly makes people hesitate to participate in things..