Should The GOP be using Obamacare like this?

thorne

Oh I understand what your saying and completely agree with you my biggest beef with the situation was he could have said there is nothing I can do right now but we have people that can help here. The neurosurgeon that saved him was in the SAME hospital. Seems like you would want to exhaust all of your option before telling someone that their spouse of 30+ years is going to die. I dont mind if a Doc doesnt really have people skills but if you lack people skills you better be on top of your game.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also Kirk, It's not my place to set your hourly rate but since you posted what you would make in the scenario you proposed I would like to ask.. How much of your time does that whole process take? Do you spend a total of 8 hours actually interfacing in one form or another with the patient?

Please don't take this as a insult or jab at dr's I'm just curious.

Bill, that's called strategy. Why are you at all surprised by that?

Because they know there in the wrong. Thats why.

Fucking Anarchists thats all the stupid tea party is. A bunch of old White guys who vote against there own personall interests because there easily lead...

Fuck the TeaParty

and

Fuck Faux News

A bunch of old White guys who vote against there own personall interests because there easily lead...

Havent watched the video yet and I'm not in the tea party and honestly wouldnt even know they still existed other that remarks like this and comments on facebook. But I would vote against MY best interest if I knew it was for the greater good. Maybe if some voters would stop using a vote for what is good for ME attitude and use a vote for what is good for US attitude things would be a little better for all of us.

Now off to watch the video......

Because they know there in the wrong. Thats why.

Fucking Anarchists thats all the stupid tea party is. A bunch of old White guys who vote against there own personall interests because there easily lead...

Fuck the TeaParty

and

Fuck Faux News

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/senior-admin-official-we-are-winningit-doesnt-really-matter-us-when-shutdown-ends_759185.html

Rand Paul and Ted Cruz aren't all that old. Certainly younger than Pelosi and Reid and Feinstein. And about the same age as Obama, as a matter of fact.

For what its worth, I've heard Libertarians described as Anarchists with money. I don't see that as being a bad thing, especially in light of a government that has grown completely out of control.

Well at least he said at the end that we dont want to be here but it pisses me off that they mentioned poll testing. How about we do whats right gents and not what is going to get you or your party votes.

It's very rare for politicians that high up to make a move without polling to back it up. Kucinich was one of the few exceptions to that.

Havent watched the video yet and I'm not in the tea party and honestly wouldnt even know they still existed other that remarks like this and comments on facebook. But I would vote against MY best interest if I knew it was for the greater good. Maybe if some voters would stop using a vote for what is good for ME attitude and use a vote for what is good for US attitude things would be a little better for all of us.

Now off to watch the video......

The greater good right now is to get our government up and running. 44 fucking times it blows my mind. 44 times you could not pass a vote. It's like the kid who gets mad and takes his ball and goes home.......

Stop holding america hostage because you dislike a policy that has been already voted and passed. Especially when you know damn well you can't get past the senate.

Pass the clean CR and get the country moving again. Period There's no room for debate here because the bill that's the Clean CR already had compromises and such in it .

Obamacare isn't the end all be all of america as much as the Teaparty wants to make it seem like it is.

But what is a end of our government is holding this budget issue HOSTAGE and running our Recovering economy back into the ground. The Markets are already responding.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/senior-admin-official-we-are-winningit-doesnt-really-matter-us-when-shutdown-ends_759185.html

Rand Paul and Ted Cruz aren't all that old. Certainly younger than Pelosi and Reid and Feinstein. And about the same age as Obama, as a matter of fact.

For what its worth, I've heard Libertarians described as Anarchists with money. I don't see that as being a bad thing, especially in light of a government that has grown completely out of control.

I'm not talking about the individual people, I'm talking about the idiot movement of uneducated slack jawed Yokals who have 0 clue what there even asking for.

It cracks me up when I see a bunch of 60+ year olds talking about tea party and obama being a muslim and birthers. Then you add on top of that there complete lack of understanding of science and how they wannna push a CHRISTIAN America on us.

The greater good right now is to get our government up and running. 44 fucking times it blows my mind. 44 times you could not pass a vote. It's like the kid who gets mad and takes his ball and goes home.......

Stop holding america hostage because you dislike a policy that has been already voted and passed. Especially when you know damn well you can't get past the senate.

Agreed

I'm not talking about the individual people, I'm talking about the idiot movement of uneducated slack jawed Yokals who have 0 clue what there even asking for.

It cracks me up when I see a bunch of 60+ year olds talking about tea party and obama being a muslim and birthers. Then you add on top of that there complete lack of understanding of science and how they wannna push a CHRISTIAN America on us.

Then we also have to educate the liberal idiots that think that everyone that owns a gun is a white, beer drinking, wife beating, racist, scared, redneck with a little dick and and mommy issues. Some of us just have a little dick and it's really none of their business.

Well it is a sexy car and it's a 5 speed to boot. It's not $109 sexy though. His wife probably told him to sell it so he's doing his best to get rid of it.lol

Then we also have to educate the liberal idiots that think that everyone that owns a gun is a white, beer drinking, wife beating, racist, scared, redneck with a little dick and and mommy issues. Some of us just have a little dick and it's really none of their business.

I agree, There are some very stupid liberals out there. But when it comes down to education and intelligence Liberals tend to come out WAY on top.

If you listen to how each party speaks and pushes there platforms it's pretty obvious that the democrats try to come to table with rational and reason even if you dislike there stance on politics. Where the republicans come in with OBAMACARE WILL KILL AMERICA, OBAMACARE HAS DEATH PANELS, OBAMA iS A MUSLIM , Obama is a Socliasts blah blah i can go on and on.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/files/u15/Political%20ideology.jpg

I keep forgetting that deep down at the root of it all, you are just utterly offended by anything religion and make it your crusade to wipe it all out since you don't agree with it. Your hatred causes you to push out all of these bigoted comments about people that don't think the same way you do, it's not very open minded of you. Once you learn to accept other people for who they are you will have far more happiness in your life.

I think the addition of term limits for these people would go a long way in getting rid of that.

I'd prefer a required retirement age than term limits.

Relevant wisdom X-posted from the buster thread. Let it sink in.

My parents raised me old school and money, politics and religion are not the things of polite conversation with people I don't know. I've also learned on this board to be reserved with some details (especially ones I don't think matter to the thread). I've seen too many people get their shit jumped because someone takes offense at some inconsequential detail.

the total bill for a knee replacement could be upwards of $50k.

i get $1250. again, that's what i get for the preop visit, the surgery, the hospital rounding, and the three months of postoperative visits. out of that $1250, i have to pay between 30-40% for overhead---that is for malpractice insurance, to pay for the office, the supplies, the nursing staff, etc.

so the number becomes less than $800. after i pay taxes on that money, my actual net payment from this surgery is just north of $500. people think we get paid $10k to do this surgery.

I think the point is for that type of $50k dollars, it's not so much what YOU personally get paid Kirk, it's WTF happens to the rest of the money?

My mother (who you and I just discussed recently) had her knee replacement done. The initial bill from Cleveland Clinic just for the proceedure was $54k on her EOB. 42 pages later the final totals everything she was billed for after 3 months of surgery, care, PT, etc. was just under $93k.

Crazy shit.

I keep forgetting that deep down at the root of it all, you are just utterly offended by anything religion and make it your crusade to wipe it all out since you don't agree with it. Your hatred causes you to push out all of these bigoted comments about people that don't think the same way you do, it's not very open minded of you. Once you learn to accept other people for who they are you will have far more happiness in your life.

I'd prefer a required retirement age than term limits.

People can believe what ever magic space daddy they want. Just don't make my countries policies based on your mythologies. I will make bigoted comments about ANYONE who tries to make policies based on there Superstitions.

I have no reason to accept people who try to make policies like Prayer in school. Or for Idiots to try and force SCIENCE CLASSES to be taught creationism.

Your 100% right I think hardcore right wing religious people are idiots. I also feel you should have to pass a test about things you vote on. If you can't answer enough questions accurately you can't vote. Nothing upsets me more than seeing people who head up Science Committees and think our earth is 6000 years old.

Separation of Church and state. DONE

People can believe what ever magic space daddy they want. Just don't make my countries policies based on your mythologies. I will make bigoted comments about ANYONE who tries to make policies based on there Superstitions.

I have no reason to accept people who try to make policies like Prayer in school. Or for Idiots to try and force SCIENCE CLASSES to be taught creationism.

Your 100% right I think hardcore right wing religious people are idiots. I also feel you should have to pass a test about things you vote on. If you can't answer enough questions accurately you can't vote. Nothing upsets me more than seeing people who head up Science Committees and think our earth is 6000 years old.

Separation of Church and state. DONE

That might me the most clear and precise post I have ever read from you in terms of the English language being written. LOL