11 years later, the Maxima has been replaced.

TimTaylor751647545500

Started a new job 4 miles from my house and with the Maxima really starting to show it's age, it was time for a replacement. I really want to get a Rubicon, but with us wanting to move in the next year, this was my best option and most sound financially. I've never owned a brand new car and haven't bought a car in 11 years, so I decided to do a 3 year lease on a 2013 Accord Sport 6-speed. Roush made me a good deal which was really quick. Car is super quiet, smooth and comfortable which is pretty much the exact opposite of my Maxima which I'm most likely giving to my nephew who needs a car for work.

1378599_10153385306285651_62467137_n.jpg

1385358_10153385306125651_1249638767_n.jpg

1379914_10153385306015651_1032738469_n.jpg

Love my 12 Accord for what it is.. its no race car but sure is an amazing daily driver. comfortable, quiet, great mp, CHEAP on insurance, I have zero complaints for wht I bought it for. Only down fall is paying for the expensive oil changes vs the cheap stuff. :lol:

At least Tim got the 6MT, he's still a dude.

My wife can barely drive a auto, no chance in hell she can drive a stick (shes from NJ those tards cant drive for crap) So I needed something she can drive. Plus why would I want to bag gears in a 4cy accord lol .

• Downvote 1

Nothing wrong with a lease. I'm paying $209 per month for a brand new vehicle. I'll get another new something in three years. I'm happy breaking even at the end, and will probably make a little if I sell it. Hassle free, happy me.

It always comes down to the lease vs buy argument.

Edited by CementHead