New guy in Columbus.

dover

Mike I think I can pull on your bikes with 7 cylinders :D What kind of bike do you have again?

:lol:

I have to put money on Mike for this. But if he loses, I get the opportunity to win my money back by you racing me double or nothing.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I will be tearing it apart hopefully next week in store for a new built short block. More boost. More octane. More power :cool:

Didn't you have a 600 not to along ago? What bike were you looking to trade for my 5.0?

If Hal or yourself need nay help let me know.

That 600 was the old ladies because mine was in peices. I was looking to get rid of my CBR1000rr for the 5.0

Thanks I'll shoot ya call when we get it over there so you can see the mess we are about to get into.

I would have killed myself on a 1000, haha, I think starting off on a 600/750 should be about right.

If Hal or yourself need nay help let me know.

That 600 was the old ladies because mine was in peices. I was looking to get rid of my CBR1000rr for the 5.0

What's all this about an 'old' lady?? haha....

Welcome Dover, you and Mike must go back if he's offering you rides on my bike!!

Glad you're going about things the right way and taking the MSF class already, nice work

Riding for a couple of years now. Although I did do some wheel to wheel car racing last year which was fun. Well if you're looking for a bike a 600 is a great place to start. Don't forget to buy good gear too (no backwards baseball caps and tshirts :rolleyes:) .

Glad to see you stuck with the Stang, it looks sick!