New guy in Columbus.

dover

Hey, names dover I reside on the east side of Columbus. I currently own an 03 Cobra. It actually is down right now but I'll have it back out shortly. I don't own a bike, yet. I'm probably looking to get into a 600 class of a bike seeing as it will be my first bike. I already have something plenty fast enough on four wheels. Hope to see some of you out and as soon as I get the bike I hope to go on some rides with everyone. Thanks for having me.

Now the pictures:

100_0909.jpg

100_0914.jpg

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7HEEkQkf_k&feature=channel_page

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have to look in to that 750

And Mike I think I can pull on your bikes with 7 cylinders :D What kind of bike do you have again?

Well isnt the car on 6 right now :eek:

i have a CBR1000rr and she has a GSXR600, I will also be bringing back a ZX6-R from Michigan here soon for a friend.

Welcome fellow Mustang. You can't go wrong with an SV650. Plenty of torque, parts, ideas, following, etc. I have a Mustang GT (slightly modified) a ZX10R and an SV650.

Get out there on TWO WHEELS you won't ever see life the same way again!

Well isnt the car on 6 right now :eek:

i have a CBR1000rr and she has a GSXR600, I will also be bringing back a ZX6-R from Michigan here soon for a friend.

Yeah I will be tearing it apart hopefully next week in store for a new built short block. More boost. More octane. More power :cool:

Didn't you have a 600 not to along ago? What bike were you looking to trade for my 5.0?