2013-14 snow season!

mrs.cos

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit was completely insane at 8am.

If you can't go faster than 10mph, GET THE FUCK OFF THE HIGHWAY. THERE ARE OTHER ROADS TO GO THAT SLOW ON.

My biggest complaint. I dont mind as much when it is actually really bad out, but the people doing 10mph in the middle lane because of a dusting need to just stay home

Hehe, corolla is stuck in the 2ft drift in my driveway, oops. Warming up while I decide which truck to remove it with. I don't really like starting the 6x6 in freezing temps so probably use the tacoma until its good and stuck then pull them both at the same time with the one I should have used to start with;-)

Hehe, corolla is stuck in the 2ft drift in my driveway, oops. Warming up while I decide which truck to remove it with. I don't really like starting the 6x6 in freezing temps so probably use the tacoma until its good and stuck then pull them both at the same time with the one I should have used to start with;-)

Lol, I like your style!

now THATS logic.

Man, I'm so glad I went out and spent a few bucks on this: http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115615

Works like a charm! Being in the burbs our drive is 2.5 cars wide and 3 cars long it's all I really need. It tosses snow clear over my neighbors driveway into his yard :)

I got nearly the same one, though it's a "SnowJoe" brand. Paid all of like $79 for it shipped a few years ago and it's more than paid for itself many times over.

Thats awesome, get it on video!

Wife wasn't home so no video, but basically tacoma pulled out corolla no problem. Used tacoma to smash down all the snow and make a nice 1800ft long ice road. Backed into my ditch with tacoma which by the way had tires at half pressure and a rear locker. Tacoma stuck good. 6x6's block heater had already been plugged in days ago so it fired right up and made quick work of removing tacoma from ditch + 3ft snow drift. Finished packing driveway with the big truck so now corolla can get in/out very easily.

A very good day, I'd been wanting to take the deuce for a spin so took it out to the exit ramps and back to warm up the engine real good.

Ok weather guru's, what's it looking like for the gulf coast? In particular around the pensacola, fl area. I've read anywhere from less than an inch, all the way to 3"-5". Weather people down here seem to be reaaaaally inconsistant when it comes to this kind of stuff. People are freaking out down here about an inch, and all I can do is sit back and laugh, lol.

Ok weather guru's, what's it looking like for the gulf coast? In particular around the pensacola, fl area. I've read anywhere from less than an inch, all the way to 3"-5". Weather people down here seem to be reaaaaally inconsistant when it comes to this kind of stuff. People are freaking out down here about an inch, and all I can do is sit back and laugh, lol.

rain changing to flurries for a sec. Not going to stick.

So -- Chris bradley brought up some intereste stuff about February last night.. He said he's expecting LOTS more snow, but not the arctic temps we have been having.

I think thats a good thing! :D

I love snow and winter too, but this February, I'll let you enjoy it.....I won't be thinking of it much! :p

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/03/bc/31/b8/grand-hyatt-kauai-resort.jpg

Snow predictions for Feb. 3 & 4?

There are two different models showing for this weekend and Monday and Tuesday. one that is showing a heckuva Lotta snow and the other is still showing rain I don't think we're going to really have a good idea until Friday maybe even Saturday

I would really prefer it to be snow because I'm not ready to deal with a hard flood