E-mail sent to me about Harley Riders

DTM Brian

Harleys are not THAT BAD. I mean.. I would take one, if someone wanted to give it to me. I don't know if I'd go so far as to actually purchase one with money. I would consider taking one in trade for three champion Pit Bulls.

Would y'all point at me and laugh if you saw me on a Harley with an Icon Helmet and Jacket on, though...? Somehow, they don't quite go together.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would y'all point at me and laugh if you saw me on a Harley with an Icon Helmet and Jacket on, though...? Somehow, they don't quite go together.

That is why I bought the HD Mesh Jacket and Gloves. They were cheaper than the Icon ones too!

:eek:

KillJoy

For the posser HD rider who doesn't want his buddies to know he trailered his bike to Sturgis. A cable to attach to your trailer so your bike will show the miles you hauled it.:wtf:

trailer-boyz-724503.jpg

I always wished I could win one of those HD motorcycles in a contest because I know I could trade it in on a good bike and have cash left over for riding gear and gas! :lol:

Edited by buildit

Hey now...I'm actively searching for a VRod to purchase! I'm keeping my GSXR since it's paid off but I want a more comfortable bike when I just feel like cruising but still want some sort of balls!

I can give you some balls. What size are you looking for....? Mine come in extra large. :p

I ride my VROD w/Icon boots & gloves, Fieldsheer jacket, Nolan helmet. The only thing I own w/an HD logo is the bike

my 2nd post, i was at the meet and greet sunday, and not one of u fucktards acknowledged a h-d rider was there........:violin:i guess im the bad apple in the bunch.....yeeha

....in the wind guys and gals....

What do you want people to do? Bow down before you and your bike?

What kind of acknowledgment are you expecting?

See THAT is why no one wants to wave at y'all! Stank ass attitudes!

keep it movin'! Exit, stage --------->

it's not ALL....just a select few that have their heads so far up HD's ass that they can't enjoy what it really about!!!

it's not ALL....just a select few that have their heads so far up HD's ass that they can't enjoy what it really about!!!

+1 Harley propaganda machine fueled by bull shit and gremlin bells. :lol:

You ever think about how many people wearing HD t-shirts have never riden a motorcycle let alone owned a Harley? It's probably as many as women with FOX stickers on their cars who've never riden a motorcycle except on the back seat.

my 2nd post, i was at the meet and greet sunday, and not one of u fucktards acknowledged a h-d rider was there........:violin:i guess im the bad apple in the bunch.....yeeha....in the wind guys and gals....

:wtf: were you expecting the red carpet to be rolled out because you own a Harley? This isn't an HD club, it's quite simply a group of people that share a common interest... :cruiser::choppersmiley::600rr: There aren't any secret handshakes or special knocks. Did you introduce yourself to anyone, or was everyone supposed to just know that you were from the forum?

When I showed up for my first forum group ride, folks had no problem saying 'waz'up'. Of course, I made it a point to introduce myself and let folks know I was on the forum. Never an issue with anyone from this forum, EVER. At a group event at a public place during the riding season, you can't expect everyone to to "just know" who the fuck you are.

Brian is my friend, and dyno'd my bike hours before he posted this. Know the whole story. :wtf: KillJoy

Brian's the one that brought this up, if he wanted us to know the whole story he would have and should have posted it up. It's painfully obvious that he just wanted to shit on sport bike riders and live down to that Harley stereotypical persona.

i looked at all cruisers before i got the warrior. I ALMOST bought a vrod but spent half and got the warrior.

I couldn't have made a better choice. i don't think i'd buy a harley. never liked them (cept the vrod) i'll buy a custom chopper if i want to spend some cheese on a bike.