2013-2014 College Basketball Thread

BStowers023

That made it to the front page of reddit. Pretty funny. No one with a brain thought a Dayton win was impossible. I actually felt it was probable because they'd play with a chip on their shoulder and OSU played a lot of very stupid basketball this year.

The multiple, highly rated threads on reddit about it are full of people so butthurt over "the." If anything it makes me happy, exposing everyone who is so offended by a three letter word as they celebrate.

Its Dayton-fucking-Ohio, let the people be happy about something since they have to wake up in the hole everyday :)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ross just declared for the draft LOL. He was not very impressive to me this year, it'll be interesting to see if he makes it in the NBA. Della Valle is also leaving the program and going pro in Europe. 2014-2015 may be a down year for OSU basketball.

Now Ross is denying it...

Astronaut Kid ‏ @ qross2011 30m

To all the people tweeting me I haven't said anything so guys are wasting your time!! I didn't make a decision!

Ross just declared for the draft LOL. He was not very impressive to me this year, it'll be interesting to see if he makes it in the NBA. Della Valle is also leaving the program and going pro in Europe. 2014-2015 may be a down year for OSU basketball.

Now Ross is denying it...

Astronaut Kid ‏ @ qross2011 30m

To all the people tweeting me I haven't said anything so guys are wasting your time!! I didn't make a decision!

That kid will not be missed, he will probably get drafted and sent to europe. 2014-15 could be a good year. We got a good recruting class comming in, now we just need a big man that can play down low. Amir Williams needs to find a pair of balls or we need to get Turner to commit.

That kid will not be missed, he will probably get drafted and sent to europe. 2014-15 could be a good year. We got a good recruting class comming in, now we just need a big man that can play down low. Amir Williams needs to find a pair of balls or we need to get Turner to commit.

Thought I posted a response to this the other day but I didn't and it's better I didn't because we have good news now. No way Turner ends up here but OSU did pick up a transfer from Temple. Anthony Lee. 6'9", averaged 14 points and 9 rebounds. Already graduated so he can play right away. That takes care of 2014-2015 so now they just have to get a big in the 2015 class.