Day 1 PS4 with 2 controllers & 3 games

Slimpsy1647545505

I have a ps4 per-ordered with 2 controllers and 3 games. The games are as follows:

Knack

Killzone Shadow Fall

Assassin's Creed Black Flag

I had originally ordered this for a relative who has changed their mind on what platform they want and as such thought I'd offer it up on here.

All this should be here Friday and I ask you come to my home to pick it up with cash if interested.

Asking: 675 (less than you'd pay for everything with tax at retail)

Not trying to price gouge, so buy it and flip it if you want. I see a ton of people selling the system with 1 controller for ridiculous prices. If no one is interested I will just send it back for refund.

Thanks and Happy Holidays!!!!

Target says $399 is the price on all machines. I plan on going to target when they open @ 8:00 am. Fingers crossed they will have enough systems

if you didn't pre-order they won't, Sony only made/shipped enough consoles to fill the pre-orders that were taken and nothing more.

Sale pending for everything.

Will update if that falls through.

Also the core system is 399, this particular bundle is 459.99 (DS4 Bundle with 2 controllers) + 3 release titles at 59.99 = 639 + 7% Sales Tax = 684

So I am basically saving you the hassle of trying to find one at retail. People will be like vultures until after Christmas on these inflating the prices like crazy bastards :)

Target says $399 is the price on all machines. I plan on going to target when they open @ 8:00 am. Fingers crossed they will have enough systems

friend works at target and they are all sold out and back ordered to fill all of their pre orders.

I might be interested in a controller if they don't have any extra ones when I go pick up the system tonight.

was at Wal Mart today and they have several PS4 controllers.

as for the PS4 console their sign said Pre-ordered PS4's can be picked up at the photo center at 12:01am all remaining PS4's are first come first serve basis limited stock.

Can't say much more than the previous post about target not having any more systems than were pre ordered...is very false.

Not far off. Every Target I called had less than 5 that were not preorders.

Is this still for sale or can someone point me to were i can find one?

20$ finders fee if you can find me one I can pickup today. My ps3 died last night :(

I have a PS4 for sale NIB with reciept, $600.