STOLEN 2003 Cobra! PLEASE LOOK

-Alex-

My buddy's car was stolen in Wellston, OH around 2:30 am. It's a 2003 Cobra, black with a cowl hood, black/polished lip 18" FR500s, tinted lights and polished bumper inserts. If you see this car or hear of any Terminator parts for sale that you believe may be involved, PLEASE contact my buddy Nathan at 740-395-4129

This is a real good kid who has worked hard for this car, any tips will help I'm sure!

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h176/mcwilliams1/8A92C6F8-2D53-4CBC-8B3D-069B2D214277-6049-000007DC0333724A_zps95727ffa.jpg

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h176/mcwilliams1/9AC5116B-1A99-4E83-ADCE-8EB075B3756F-6049-000007DC0961A6AB_zps455b8971.jpg

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h176/mcwilliams1/CAE63C31-3AE0-49D3-B018-EFBBB90791B4-6049-000007DC0D9539AC_zps87847288.jpg

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for sharing guys. I actually came out this morning to find that a few CDs had been taken from my truck and I flipped out. I washed it last night while my son took a nap and I only hit the lock button once so it wouldn't honk the horn, and apparently it locked all but the drivers door. I always lock my stuff up and have never had an issue in the 5 years I've owned the house. It was either a complete moron or something spooked them, because they only took 3 out of the 4 CDs that were in the console and left the folder of 80+ CDs in the passenger seat, my Oakleys, etc.

I sincerely hope that the pill my 3 CDs are traded for causes an OD, or at the very least causes an outrageous nose bleed and the user bleeds out or chokes to death on the blood. Fuck a thief.

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h176/mcwilliams1/E6FCF582-77F1-4EA0-9289-32C32186C59D-6507-00000819B6B72E0B_zpsa27a32a0.jpg

Here's a mod list he sent me. Tire tracks leaving the house show that it hit an electric box with the front left, so there should be some damage.

The car was at another friends house being worked on, I don't believe the owner was anywhere near the car when it was stolen (around 2:30 am). Again, I'm not sure of all the details, just doing what I can to help my buddy get his car back. I'm sure it was just a lucky break for a random pill head.

hmmmm...... dat insurance money.

1. Fuck you

2. I know what he has in the car, I know what insurance would pay, and I know what he owes on the car. I also know how much he loves the car. Trust me when I say that there is absolutely no reason for him to pull an insurance scam with this car.

ironic license plate

seriously though a dark cloud of evil things spiral around my brain imagining the things I would do to the person if caught.

The Bad-Dream part? or the Bad Ream? (not trying to troll, but did his friends ever give him a hard time for the plate?

Good luck, hope dude gets caught!

doubtful it would be an insurance scam. Insurance companies don't give a crap about mods. If the mods are recent, they may give you 10% of cost...maybe.

Sorry to hear about this. I had a DSM stolen a few years ago from my house while I was at work.

FK thieves.

We here in Newark are spreading the word like the girls do the herps. So far it has been spotted twice now on 30th street which runs in both Newark and Heath...

We have alerted every car guy we know that if they see it to alert local cops. Hopefully the car is found and not tore up.

"There was a Mustang very similar to this sitting at a car lot on main street across from the school on 30th. I saw it this morning. it was black with similar wheels. I didnt get a close enough look at it to see if it was a cobra or not. It looked like someone who had stopped to look at cars, not like the car was on their lot for sale. It was a nice enough car to notice it as I drove by."

We here in Newark are spreading the word like the girls do the herps. So far it has been spotted twice now on 30th street which runs in both Newark and Heath...

We have alerted every car guy we know that if they see it to alert local cops. Hopefully the car is found and not tore up.

"There was a Mustang very similar to this sitting at a car lot on main street across from the school on 30th. I saw it this morning. it was black with similar wheels. I didnt get a close enough look at it to see if it was a cobra or not. It looked like someone who had stopped to look at cars, not like the car was on their lot for sale. It was a nice enough car to notice it as I drove by."

I think I saw it as well other day. I had not read this thread. I got a few guys running repos in area I will let them know to keep an eye out.