Black friday/Cyber monday

Rustlestiltskin

Whats the great deals this year?

Who's buying on these days?

What are you trying to buy?

Are you ready to watch people return to animals over a $15 dvd player?

Sam's Club has the Galaxy S4 16GB for 0.98 with a 2 year contract. I'm up for renewal, so I've been thinking pretty hard about this...

Walmart has the same deal, but you pay $100 for the phone and get a $100 gift card in return.

Best Buy has it for free too, starting at 6PM Thursday.

Edited by Mallard

Sam's Club has the Galaxy S4 16GB for 0.98 with a 2 year contract. I'm up for renewal, so I've been thinking pretty hard about this...

Walmart has the same deal, but you pay $100 for the phone and get a $100 gift card in return.

Best Buy has it for free too, starting at 6PM Thursday.

You should get a Nexus 5 instead. Unless you are on Verizon.

http://slickdeals.net/f/6475940-microsoft-surface-with-office-home-and-student-2013-179-99-pre-order-micro-center-for-in-store-pickup

There are a limited number of these being offered up for pre-order now through Thursday. I know there are tons of RT haters, but for $180 and you get a keyboard I don't care.

As a comparison Best Buy has announced that they are offering the same Surface RT (without Keyboard) for $200 as a door buster. :megusta:

The good part is that you are paying for it now. Even though you can't actually pick it up until Friday. You have the luxury of avoiding crazy Black Friday lines and you can sleep-in.

Any deals on TVs? Looking for a 50-55", probably 55". Not the cheapest one, but very good PQ and reasonable price/middle of the road model.

Looking for a soundbar too, but I really feel I need to more thinking on this one before I take the plunge into a soundbar versus full 5.1 system.

Any deals on TVs? Looking for a 50-55", probably 55". Not the cheapest one, but very good PQ and reasonable price/middle of the road model.

Looking for a soundbar too, but I really feel I need to more thinking on this one before I take the plunge into a soundbar versus full 5.1 system.

target has a 50inch for $239 on black friday. Prepare to fight ppl to the death for it.

I love when people go bonkers for these supposed deals. I thought everyone knew that electronics manufacturers have special models for black Friday deals that are not up to spec with their non-BF counterparts.

Guess it works out when poverty status people buy all this BF model electronics then lol.

Nice try, guy who also wants dat.

Since reading, general logic and inference obviously aren’t your strong suit I will spell out for you what I've already said. I’m looking to spend, from what little research I’ve done, $1-1.5k on a new TV in the 50-55” range. This looks like it should get a middle of the line TV. If I can get one of the better TVs out there for $1.3k instead of $1.5k during the holiday season that’s what I’m looking for. I have 0 interest in buying a BF door buster junk TV.

We were out shopping for the kids in our life last weekend and I saw this. It might be a huge help for you.

http://www.lakeshorelearning.com/seo/p%7CGG371~~.jsp

Since reading, general logic and inference obviously aren’t your strong suit I will spell out for you what I've already said. I’m looking to spend, from what little research I’ve done, $1-1.5k on a new TV in the 50-55” range. This looks like it should get a middle of the line TV. If I can get one of the better TVs out there for $1.3k instead of $1.5k during the holiday season that’s what I’m looking for. I have 0 interest in buying a BF door buster junk TV.

We were out shopping for the kids in our life last weekend and I saw this. It might be a huge help for you.

http://www.lakeshorelearning.com/seo/p%7CGG371~~.jsp

Easy there killer. I purchased a 32" "BF Junk tv" 7 years ago from Walmart and its never skipped a beat. I still use it every day. Anyone who spends $1300 bucks on a 50-55" tv at the end of 2013 is a moron.

Easy there killer. I purchased a 32" "BF Junk tv" 7 years ago from Walmart and its never skipped a beat. I still use it every day. Anyone who spends $1300 bucks on a 50-55" tv at the end of 2013 is a moron.

Unless you actually want a tv with good specs