Adam Lanza, Newtown Shooter, Obsessed with Video Game

El Karacho1647545492

And it almost definitely contributed to the shooting.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/25/justice/sandy-hook-shooting-report/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

NOW LETS USE THIS AS EVIDENCE THAT WE SHOULD BAN DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION BECAUSE IT'S CLEARLY THE REASON THAT HE SHOT UP A SCHOOL FULL OF LITTLE KIDS.

/sarcasm

From what I read this kid wanted control. from making his mom do everything for him, to dance dance revolution, to the massacre. he was a control-freak.

That kid has Aspergers, most people with aspergers have OCD and really really plan and routine oriented. If anything deviates from plan/routine, all hell will break loose.

That kid has Aspergers, most people with aspergers have OCD and really really plan and routine oriented. If anything deviates from plan/routine, all hell will break loose.

This, but still some parenting needed to be done here.

And i hate to say it, be if there is a chance of all hell breaking loose, then you shouldnt be allowed to own a gun.

Lanza "had significant mental health issues that affected his ability to live a normal life and to interact with others," the report states. "What contribution this made to the shootings, if any, is unknown as those mental health professionals who saw him did not see anything that would have predicted his future behavior."

^^ is all anyone really needs to know. He was a fucked up individual as are many. That's what caused him to go wacko. You can't fix fucked up crazy people. I don't care what anyone says. The Health Professionals referenced are just covering ass.

^^ is all anyone really needs to know. He was a fucked up individual as are many. That's what caused him to go wacko. You can't fix fucked up crazy people. I don't care what anyone says. The Health Professionals referenced are just covering ass.

No one bothers talking about this. It's always about the marginal things that are "easier" to do something about.

You can not keep a small arsenal in your house if you have a special needs kid. And you can also not train your special needs kid on how to use your arsenal.

So heads up, Nancy Lanzas of the world -- if your kid is spending hours every weekend playing DDR at the local movie theater, sell your guns.

You can not keep a small arsenal in your house if you have a special needs kid.

I beg to differ on this. It is the sole responsibility of the firearm(s) owner to secure his/her weapons. Responsibility seems to be a bad word in the world now. Thus, when things like Sandy Hook happen, the object becomes "responsible" not the individual.