C7 Z06

ForeverMaker

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and apparently c6's :dumb:

I hope you die in a fire for pointing that out to me... Now I think they all look retarded. Looks like black or dark colors can hide it well.

Lmao. I even owned a C5Z and when I read his comment it was like "Whaa? No! But...No! Fuuuuuuuuuuu". Black a pillars have been my number one gripe about the C7s, even more than the rear, but now I feel like a moron. I think the difference is the C5, C6 (and C4, fuq) have a halo with the glass hatch, and the C7 has the large c pillar and body color above the side windows, just looks unbalanced.

Edited by 03SVT

Lmao. I even owned a C5Z and when I read his comment it was like "Whaa? No! But...No! Fuuuuuuuuuuu". Black a pillars have been my number one gripe about the C7s, even more than the rear, but now I feel like a moron. I think the difference is the C5, C6 (and C4, fuq) have a halo with the glass hatch, and the C7 has the large c pillar and body color about the side windows, just looks unbalanced.

I completely agree. Apparently its a corvette thing, because they have it going back to the C4, even the C3s were mostly chrome, and not body color...

It has to be the amount of painted area like you said, that makes the C7 more noticeable.

Either way, Not a fan of the details on the C7, overall, looks cool and exotic, but lots of small changes could make it awesome, just my opinion of course.

and apparently c6's :dumb:

I hope you die in a fire for pointing that out to me... Now I think they all look retarded. Looks like black or dark colors can hide it well.

Good thing all you will see is the rear of them. :gabe:

I didn't have a lot of interest in the style of the c7's until I saw the Callaway shooting brake kit, I think it's called the Aerowagon, which costs around 15k:

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/IMG_0919cropd_zps4eac2a36.jpg

In my mind, the squarish taillights are redeemed in this treatment.

Just in case your new C7 wasn't getting enough attention, the shooting brake guarantees your appearance on cell phone videos. :p

I didn't have a lot of interest in the style of the c7's until I saw the Callaway shooting brake kit, I think it's called the Aerowagon, which costs around 15k:

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/IMG_0919cropd_zps4eac2a36.jpg

In my mind, the squarish taillights are redeemed in this treatment.

Just in case your new C7 wasn't getting enough attention, the shooting brake guarantees your appearance on cell phone videos. :p

100% agree, I think this is incredible, and the price isn't as bad as I would have thought.