C7 Z06

ForeverMaker

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully I like this one better than the base model. Still can't get over that rear end...

I hate to admit it, but I used to hate the rear as well. After seeing a ton lately it looks rather decent in certain colors. Saw a C6 this morning and it looked really dated to me :fuckyeah:

I hate to admit it, but I used to hate the rear as well. After seeing a ton lately it looks rather decent in certain colors. Saw a C6 this morning and it looked really dated to me :fuckyeah:

I was hoping that would be the case for me. I've seen probably 20-30 in person now and I'm still not crazy about the rear end.

I was hoping that would be the case for me. I've seen probably 20-30 in person now and I'm still not crazy about the rear end.

I agree, but I am adjusting to it. I think the whole car is a bit oversyled, but it does look more exotic on the roads than the C6.

They can load it up with all the performance they want...it's still a fugly SOB. I've seen a whole slew of them in-person now and they are hard to look at. I still predict a MAJOR styling update mid-generation once the faithful who are able have all taken delivery.

They can load it up with all the performance they want...it's still a fugly SOB. I've seen a whole slew of them in-person now and they are hard to look at. I still predict a MAJOR styling update mid-generation once the faithful who are able have all taken delivery.

Wouldn't surprise me if for the Z06 unveiling in January they scrambled and refreshed it after all the feedback.