2015 Mustang!!1!1

zeitgeist57

Anyone seen any mention of Anniversary livery?

Don't have the info handy but Ford has said they will build 1000 2014.5 models, I would expect these to be accounted for quickly at large sums over sticker. I didn't see any info on exactly what this 2014.5 model will entail.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think any of the GM DI engines have this issue.

GM Did a huge research study on carbon build up and ways to combat it. It surprises me that we've not heard people complaining sooner. The MS3 has been DI'd for a long time.

Then again everyone also said E85 would eat through all the lines my WRX.....

You know how I know you are a gay? :-)

The 2.3 would be nice but not when the Coyote is available.

:lol: You know how I know you're gay? You quote movies incorrectly.

I think the EcoBoost is going to be the best of both worlds once the aftermarket works it's magic.

• 5 months later...

Cliff differences from the 2014's

Lower and wider

IRS

Cup holders not directly behind the damn shifter

Heated/cooled seats

Telescopic steering wheel (really wish mine had this)

Autos have rev-matching paddle shifters

Push-button start

Drive Mode settings for street/snow/track

Stability/steering/traction settings individually toggled manually instead of digging through menus

And of course the (warranty-voiding) line-lock feature for burnouts

Three engines:

-3.7 V6 (300 horsepower)

-2.3 ecoboost (310 horsepower)

-5.0 (~440hp)

I personally like the overall look of the 13-14's better but I would like to test drive a new one. It probably doesn't even drive like a Mustang anymore, which could be good or bad depending on what you like.

Having seen several in person now they look substantially wider than the current car, almost wide body like, and I love it. The IRS looks beefy as well as the rear end is still an 8.8 but independent of course, the pumpkin is huge and looks like it should handle the fun stuff(still won't be a solid axle I know).

Can't want to drive one.

I took these a month or so back on their way into the proving grounds in Phoenix from Detroit testing:

The 15" 6-pots on the performance pack, mind you that fills up the entire 19" wheel!!

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq10/MrAutoX/1978563_643034405762356_1301747492_o.jpg

The pumpkin, it's pretty big and was labeled with an 8.8 sticker, probably uses the same ring gears.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq10/MrAutoX/1921085_643034272429036_1722900301_o.jpg

The aluminum rear control arms, not a great design borrowed from the Fusion but better than the cast iron slug.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq10/MrAutoX/1796836_643034409095689_1392526642_o.jpg

GM Did a huge research study on carbon build up and ways to combat it. It surprises me that we've not heard people complaining sooner. The MS3 has been DI'd for a long time.

Then again everyone also said E85 would eat through all the lines my WRX.....

It won't eat thru 'everything' but give it time. Doesn't happen overnight. Deal is, it won't matter until you've probably gotten rid of it. ;)