College Football Thread v4.0

bicranium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can coach Ohio State to two consecutive loses. It's not that difficult, Duck Dynasty.

Ok.

And amen to the guy who just posted that MSU saved us from getting annihilated by Florida State.

This. I said before the season started I didn't want to face FSU, Bama, Clemson, or A&M. I suspect here at the end my suspicions weren't far off.

The only good thing I could take from last night was seeing some of the freshmen grow up, Bosa being Bosa, dudes a total stud. Perry making some big plays, Reeves showed a little bit, and whats his name on the leap for the early INT.

Miller should have been pulled, especially when we such a competent backup QB in Guiton.

I'd like to watch ESPN et al but i always have mini-PTSD after loses and can't bring myself to watch for a few days.

Im the same way. All I can say is that im glad my coworkers are only Michigan and Alabama fans. Were all hurting right now.

Bradley Roby went from my favorite player on this years team to one of my least liked due to his play and attitude. This just did it in for me

http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy218/guy_from_nerk/2OeG4EB_zps952b7fe0.jpg

I don't care how many idiot fans are tweeting you, that's a shitty thing to say. Puts him right up there with Manziel in my eyes.

I agree with him.

He posted this too

Bradley Roby @BradRoby_1

Follow

To the true fans I truly appreciate it the support you have given me and this team over the years

1:13 AM - 4 Jan 2014

I didn't see the follow up, should have just kept his mouth shut really. These guys know they are under a microscope, why post anything at all to fuel the fire?

BTW OSU landed Erick Smith from Glenville today so far and Jayln Holmes who is coming to OSU just scooped up a fumble and scored. There are 10 kids who are either committed to OSU or have them on the radar playing in this game today. Every time a kid makes a play it seems they follow up with "going to Ohio State"

I didn't see the follow up, should have just kept his mouth shut really. These guys know they are under a microscope, why post anything at all to fuel the fire?

I think it was more in response to the many tweets to Philly Brown telling him to die

Mike Adams ✔ @Channel75live

Follow

should be embarrassed to have people like this call themselves buckeyes...trash (2/2)

2:32 AM - 4 Jan 2014

Jamie Wood @Woodwould21

Follow

Fans gotta be more careful with what they say. Criticism is cool and all but you gotta draw the line somewhere.

2:21 AM - 4 Jan 2014 from Florida, US, United States

corey brown @phillybrown10

Follow

Everyone played hard including me. Any REAL fan knows that. If u have any negative thing to say bout me or my team unfollow me. #GoBucks

Saying anything negative to a player about his performance is dumb. Bitch to your friends about Ohio State or how Brown fumbled that punt, but, unless you're his coach, you don't need to say anything negative to a player, ever. That's just fucking idiotic.

I know why Roby didn't play now. If Watkins beat him like that he would drop to the 4th round

He didn't play because he has a serious one bruise in his knee which can cause serious range of motion issues which can lead to more serious injuries. Rumor has it he couldn't do anything more than jog

Predictions/commentary for tonight? Personally I'm finding it hard to get excited about this game, due to Auburn being in it. There's just something weird about a team with one loss sitting back and waiting while others fall that just annoys the hell out of me. Not a fan of the BCS system being much more lenient toward teams that lose early, but whatever. Plus, I'm tired of the SEC.

In every contest between two opponents, there is a moment, or a short window of time, where the contest is won and lost. The rest of the competition is window dressing.

Against MSU it's when we did not score on the drive after going up.

Against Clemson it was Philly's muffed punt.

Those two moments kept us from winning. Momentum is everything.

I saw that tickets for this game are selling below face value lol.

customer where I work played for FSU, he was joking around and asked me if he could barrow $4k, I laughed asking him for what the NCG? he said yes, he told me tickets for him & his wife ran just under $4k that also included airfare, hotel, rental car and food.

Stubhub.com has some for around $258 right now. Not sure what face value is.

Looks like the cheapest seats at face value were $325. I see some at $230 on Stubhub right now.

Pretty crazy since both fanbases are pretty big. FSU is the favorite and hasn't been there in a while so I'd think those folks would be gobbling the tickets up.