College Football Thread v4.0

bicranium

From Virginia, been committed there forever. Same with Andrew Brown. Both ranked in the top 10-15 nationally and going to enjoy sub-.500 seasons at Virginia. Had they fired London I thought Blanding may have ended up at OSU.

And not sure about the Glenville kids. Could just be trolling and they end up still announcing on Saturday but we'll see. Last Glenville DB to goof around with his AA game announcement was Latwan Anderson. Look how well that went.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Virginia, been committed there forever. Same with Andrew Brown. Both ranked in the top 10-15 nationally and going to enjoy sub-.500 seasons at Virginia. Had they fired London I thought Blanding may have ended up at OSU.

And not sure about the Glenville kids. Could just be trolling and they end up still announcing on Saturday but we'll see. Last Glenville DB to goof around with his AA game announcement was Latwan Anderson. Look how well that went.

I dont know why I thought Blanding was committed to Oregon at some point. Yeah this reminds me of the Anderson situation, I really get tired of the Glenville guys bullshit each year honestly. I know it's something every OSU fan should be used to by now, but at the same time, just commit to a damn school and be done with it.

I too am pulling for Oklahoma, either OU got a lot better during bowl practice or Bama was never really that great. OU was not a great team this year, yet they are hanging right with the mighty SEC at the moment.

Something I've seen people pointing out is Oklahoma's pacing. Who does Alabama have trouble with and who has beaten them the last 2 years? A&M who can speed things up and Auburn who will really put their foot down once they break a big run. I mean, Saban even publicly bitches about how these "tempo" offenses are "dangerous". Against more traditional offenses in most of the SEC Bama can send talent in waves. Against a team that is willing to speed it up they can get winded or confused and beat.

Obviously still another half to go but pretty nice showing from Stoops and Co. thus far.

Also, very nice how well this tweet is backfiring for SeCspn analyst/whatever Paul Finebaum...

Paul Finebaum ‏@finebaum 1h

I jumped on an elevator and already missed Bama's first score. I guess Stoops still thinks SEC is all propaganda.

I'm sure ESPN is writing up the spin as we speak. The announcer slipped up and said "OU gets the ball to start the 2nd and half and likely put the game away early". Then he caught himself and said "but in todays game everyone scores fast" hahahahaha, if OU scores to start the 2nd half this game is all but over

So glad Alabama lost tonight, they ALWAYS manage to choke, it seems, and gladly it's another SEC loss!

Manage to choke or overrated? I vote the latter!!!!

Interesting poll stats.. lol

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b128/1fast5gp/WhichTeamwinssugarbowl_zps70d6b768.png

Ohio had more faith in the Sooners than the State of Oklahoma

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b128/1fast5gp/Polldata2_zps5238a27a.png

Manage to choke or overrated? I vote the latter!!!!

Interesting poll stats.. lol

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b128/1fast5gp/WhichTeamwinssugarbowl_zps70d6b768.png

LOL I love how it was only Ohio and Oklahoma that thought OK would win. But yes, very overrated. SEC in general is overrated.