College Football Thread v4.0

bicranium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gilyard's passion for the team and the game is what made me really like him. Every time he talked he had something great to say, you could tell how much he loved the game and the team. His background story of living in his car and actually WORKING hard to get his grades up and keep his scholarship and spot on the team were cool too.

A&M getting beat pretty good by Duke but have a feeling this will end up close.

O'Brien to the Texans. Supposedly OSU got back in contact with 5* DT Thomas Holley recently. They allegedly pushed him for a commitment a while back and stopped recruiting him when he didn't want to commit then. Obviously I've already posted that I think Gesicki will flip. Would be nice to have a first come, first serve situation for guys like Thomas, Nnadi and Holley.

A&M getting beat pretty good by Duke but have a feeling this will end up close.

O'Brien to the Texans. Supposedly OSU got back in contact with 5* DT Thomas Holley recently. They allegedly pushed him for a commitment a while back and stopped recruiting him when he didn't want to commit then. Obviously I've already posted that I think Gesicki will flip. Would be nice to have a first come, first serve situation for guys like Thomas, Nnadi and Holley.

Yeah but if PSU gets James Franklin I'm not so sure we can just grab those guys

Suspended for PED's

Probably a non NCAA approved pre-workout. I used to work at GNC and athletes would come in and said they couldn't take most pre workouts. Pretty lame if you ask me, I highly doubt he was taking steroids...but I guess it's possible.

Anyone watch the A&M/Duke game last night? I almost feel cheated by the ending. Duke should have won that game, even if they were going to lose, I wish it would've happened on 4th down with a few seconds left.

The pick 6 was so fucking dumb. A&M's run defense is bad. They had just run for 5 yards on 1st down. They should have been eating clock. They snapped the ball with ~15 seconds left on the play clock and passed. Pick 6. Losers.

Probably a non NCAA approved pre-workout. I used to work at GNC and athletes would come in and said they couldn't take most pre workouts. Pretty lame if you ask me, I highly doubt he was taking steroids...but I guess it's possible.

That seems to be the general thinking here. Got something at GNC that wasn't approved. Too bad he didn't just go around signing thousands of autographs for memorabilia dealers for money. Could have gotten off with a half-game suspension.

The pick 6 was so fucking dumb. A&M's run defense is bad. They had just run for 5 yards on 1st down. They should have been eating clock. They snapped the ball with ~15 seconds left on the play clock and passed. Pick 6. Losers.

That seems to be the general thinking here. Got something at GNC that wasn't approved. Too bad he didn't just go around signing thousands of autographs for memorabilia dealers for money. Could have gotten off with a half-game suspension.

Exactly. Except if Spence did that, OSU would get the death penalty.

Good game between Neb and UGA