College Football Thread v4.0

bicranium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next year's B1G 0-2 so far. I wonder if we'll see the Michigan that played Ohio State tonight, or if we'll see the Michigan we saw all year.

Well its definitely not going to be the Michigan that played OSU since Gardner is out

Maryland lost to freaking Marshall. I know they're more of a basketball school, but come on...

Agreed. I refuse to count them as B1G this year though. lol

Next year's B1G 0-2 so far. I wonder if we'll see the Michigan that played Ohio State tonight, or if we'll see the Michigan we saw all year.

Nah. They're defeated in their own minds already. Before THE game there were reports and sound clips of players saying most of the team had lost faith in them and in Hoke.

Lots of rumors swirling right now that 5* DB Tony Brown is going to select OSU on Thursday. This would be a monster surprise pickup if true. A lot of people feel he is an LSU lock, but man it'd be nice to steal one away from the SEC.

Also:

@Rob_Ogden: Meyer said DE Noah Spence did not travel with the team. Said he's sorting out personal issues and hopes Spence will be able to play.

I don't have much to say other than I am not sure who the fuck was wearing the Bearcat uniforms yesterday.... They were and looked extremely unprepared to play... Sloppy bad football... Uuuugh.

I hear you, but something to consider is that UNC is a pretty damn good team.

Lots of rumors swirling right now that 5* DB Tony Brown is going to select OSU on Thursday. This would be a monster surprise pickup if true. A lot of people feel he is an LSU lock, but man it'd be nice to steal one away from the SEC.

Also:

@Rob_Ogden: Meyer said DE Noah Spence did not travel with the team. Said he's sorting out personal issues and hopes Spence will be able to play.

Read about Spence this morning. I hope he sorts his issues out and is able to make the game. Not a player I wanted to see staying home.

Also:

Not sure what's up with Spence, hopefully nothing serious.

And I think the Brown stuff is just him trying to drum up a little excitement since everyone has had him to LSU for so long. Just wants people to actually pay attention to his announcement to make sure he chooses LSU.

Rutgers lost to Notre Dame too. Not really surprised, Rutgers was kinda awful this year, but still...

Not like Notre Dame is some joke of a team. They beat the B1G champ this year as well......... :fuuuu: